Author's pov: both of y'all soon headed to the east where your mission was supposed to be you had your phones just in case an emergency happened so you can contact Urokodaki you also gave Tanjiro your phone number just in case something happened so he could text you or call you if it depends, of course, Nezuko had her own but she usually had it off so did you and Tanjiro want to know how they both got your phone number well...

As you both got ready to leave and Nezuko getting in the box and Tanjiro getting luggage Well you had sneaked out and gone to your old training house and got your stuff like what your 'mother' gave you before abandoning you

Urokodaki gave Tanjiro a phone so did he gave them two phones to be exact he told him that to call if he needed help

Also that just in case Nezuko got lost she could text him or something or something to help he already added his contact there he gave him the electronics they needed. You both soon headed out then all of a sudden he asked you "can I have your phone number so we can contact each other if we ever get lost"? It took you by surprise for a second then you slowly nodded you said you got your phone and went to contacts you didn't have any other contacts, of course, you were the alone kinda person so you gave him your phone number  ***-***-****

(don't put ur phone number in the comments pls)

He soon typed it in both phones in Nezuko's and he said turn off the phones and you also did the same you

Soon you both started seeing a small town with a couple of estates you both walk through the gates and all the sudden you hear whispers "poor Kazumi he lost his fiance how sad" one said

"It's so creepy how much young girls disappear each night," another one said Tanjiro soon saw a man he was sad his scent was sad and sorrowful you will just kept on walking those whispers you ignored them because that's what your Sensei said 'those who had whispered of others or you ignore them because they mean nothing'

You soon turned where Tanjiro was supposed to be walking with you only for him to be gone and talking to a man you were guessing that was Kazumi you soon started walking towards them "Ah Y/n Kazumi here has information on the missing girls" Tanjiro said it started to get dark so Kazumi lead y'all to an ally way "This is where my fiance was last seen"Kazumi said "I know you may not believe me bu-" "I do trust you truly"Tanjiro crouched down and was sniffing the ground (sniff sniff mother fuc-//SLAPPED//)