safe hole

I was humming my favorite tone, when I felt my mother's, hope, hands on my shoulders."Honey, a animal got through the wall" she said pushing me to me and dawn's safe hole," You and your sister with fit if you suck it in," I was so confused," mom slow down,talk slower,"I try to say, but I was already in the hole.

" Hi sis," Dawn called out in the darkness. Me and dawn are always nice to each other, but we joke around like we hate each other. "You think I could talk mom and dad into putting breathing holes in this place," Dawn continued. " If you stop talking then we could save nice clean air," I joke. " That's harsh," dawn laughed.

" Here I got this," I said taking out my pocket knife."woah, I thought dad threw all your weapons over  the wall,"dawn asked." I have a secret stash," I answered.Me and dawn fist bumped and laughed together.

I griped my knife hard and started to stab the door to the safe hole. Dawn exhaled and smiled,"great we can breath again," "no duh dawn," I faceplanted. "Again harsh," dawn punch my arm lightly.

" Hey," I yelled," mom said bettermans don't punch," I joked. Dawn and I started to laugh, till me and dawn heard mom and dad's voice. There were more foot steps than two people. Now I was very confused, and so was dawn. I heard mom call our names.

"Dawn, YN?"