singing in love

There I was, do my morning chores, cleaning my room. I started to feel a beat, I was ready to sing. I look around me, to make sure no one was around. I didn't really like to sing around people, but I was checking if thunk was there. I was a little worried about sing infront of him, I don't think I'm that good at sing, but mom, dad, guy, and dawn say I do. I started to sing.

YOU:  Been about three days and I'm coming back, I'm about four minutes from a heart attack.
YOU: and I think you made me a maniac but you don't know.
YOU: Two years and we in between, but we both been here since we seventeen.
YOU:  Here we go, fist fight in a limousine, but they don't know.
YOU:  And we both hope there's something, but we bo-both keep fronting.
YOU: And it's a closed discussion, and I'm thinking" Damn, if these walls could talk"
YOU: (Oh-oh-oh) Well, they'd be like.
YOU: (Oh-oh-oh-) Shit is crazy right?
YOU: (Oh-oh-oh-) I ain't your baby no more
YOU: Been about two weeks since you went away, I'm about halfway through a Cabernet.
YOU: And I go, I'm wastin' a Saturday, sittin' at home
YOU: Told my new roommate not to let you in, but you're so damn good with a bobby pin.
YOU: Now you gon' play me like a violin, hittin'' those notes.
YOU: And we both hope there's something, but we bo-both keep fronting.
YOU: And it's a closed discussion, and I'm thinking" Damn, if these walls could talk"
YOU: (Oh-oh-oh) Well, they'd be like.
YOU: Shit is crazy right?
YOU: I ain't your baby no more.

I opened my mouth  to say another word, but someone stoped me.

THUNK: Been about two weeks since I went away, not my fault, you win every game we play.
THUNK: There you go, making me always take the blame, why you so low.
THUNK: On your knees, I come back 'cuz you want me too.
THUNK: But you act like I'm the one who's haunting you 'cuz you won't ever look at my point of view, with your eyes closed.
THUNK: And we both hope there's something, but we bo-both keep fronting.
THUNK: And it's a closed discussion, and I'm thinking" Damn, if these walls could talk"
THUNK: (Oh-oh-oh) Well, they'd be like.
THUNK: Shit it's crazy right.
THUNK: I ain't your baby no more.

YOU:( Oh-oh-oh-) Well, they'd be like.
YOU:(Oh-oh-oh-)" Shit is crazy right?"
YOU:(Oh-oh-oh-)I ain't your baby no more.

THUNK: Forgive  me baby but it's hard to read your mind, when you love me in the bedroom, but you're breaking dishes.
THUNK: So stop your crying you're the one who picks the fight, when you pull me back and forth now girl you got me thinking.
THUNK: "Damn, if these walls could talk"

BOTH:(Oh-oh-oh-) But baby like.
BOTH: (Oh-oh-oh-)"Shit is crazy right"
BOTH:(Oh-oh-oh-) I ain't you baby no more.
BOTH:(Oh-oh-oh-) Well, they'd be like(They'd be like, they'd be like) (Oh-oh-oh-)" Shit is crazy right" (Shit is crazy right) ( Oh-oh-oh-)
BOTH: I ain't your baby no more( I ain't your baby no more) ( Oh-oh-oh-)
BOTH: Hey (Oh-oh-oh-) No more (Oh-oh-oh-) I ain't your baby no more.

We finished singing, and I look at thunk. "YN, I have loved you since you fell out of that safe hole," he paused to fiddle with his thumbs,"Will you be my g-girlfriend," he looked nervous. I didn't reply, but I did kiss him.
" Yes thunk I will be your girlfriend," I replied

He spun me around and kissed me.
" Come on we are going to be late for dinner," thunk added "don't eat the flowers again," I laughed. "No promises," he smiled. I giggled.