Chapter 8 - To good to be true

[Chapter 8] To good to be true

As Paige woke up she still laid in Shawn's arms. But she had to go up because her phone was already ringing for the 5th time in a row.

"Who the hell is this."

"Yeah, Paige."

"Where the hell, are you, you fucking bitch."

"What does it matter to you asshole."

"You are coming back here bitch, immediately. You owe me a shit pile of money, stupid whore."

As Paige's conversation got louder and louder with each sentence, Shawn woke up and had to listen to the final ending.

"I'm not owing you anything anymore not even money, you pile of shit pimp got me into hospital for 3 month, because of that fucking shit suitor of your's. You damn stupid shit of pimp, you can take your money and stick it up your stupid ass." Paige shut the phone call down and blocked the number.

"What the hell was this, honey?"

Paige turned around shocked, her face white as the walls around her.

"Honey, what did you hear?"

"Uhm, let's see babe .... you are talking about a pimp, hospital, a suitor and money you shall owe him."

Oh, shit, shit, shit, no not now, he will not understand. Paige saw everything she had with Shawn going up in smoke... again.

"Uhm... honey it's not what you think it is. I will explain but not now."

"No Paige , now or I am going to leave..." Shawn wasn't just upset as she thought, no he was hurt, deeply hurt after that night and she couldn't even blame him.

"Shawn please trust me I will explain but I can't right now."

"Ok, your choice Paige... I am going to Vince and try to get someone to write our breaking up in this fucking story... how could I possibly think, everything would go fine for us this time."

"Shawn, no... please... stay.."

"Paige let me just be and don't even think of touching me again without explaining. If you think you are ready to explain this.. you know where to find me, but I warn you don't wait too long with it." Shawn really pissed left the room and slammed the door shut.

This time I lost him, she thought, he will not understand this shit piece of her past, the reason she was like was.

On the way to Vince, Shawn thoughts were going nuts, that's the piece she was hiding, that's the reason she is that way, oh Jesus what the hell shall I do.

"Vince, we need to talk."

"Hi Shawn, good morning to you too."

"No, no good morning. Listen Vince I need your help..."

Shawn talks to Vince for more than one hour. Told him about the phone call and that he eventually needed a change in the storyline.

"Shawn, no a storyline change is not going to happen, the crowd loves the two of you. I thought you love her, doesn't that mean every piece of her despite her past?"

"Yes I do, but..."

"No, Shawn you will fight this out.... she will surely explain to you, just give her little time.

*** Same time at hotel***

Paige sitting down on the floor weeping like a baby, grabs her phone and makes a call.

"Mark, can we talk?"

"Sweety, what's wrong?"

"Not on the phone, please Mark, I am in our room."