♛ 𝟎𝟑. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝? 𝐎𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬? ¹

"Hakuryuu-san, are you alright?" Giyuu asked as he looked at the Dragon Hashira who was walking by his side, up the snowy mountain. He watched as she slowly nodded her head in response despite how she would often rub her arms through her haori and uniform. How her teeth chattered slightly against one another due to the cold.

"You are feeling cold," Giyuu pointed out and [name] let out a sigh then, scrunching her nose up in response did she nearly sneezed if she hadn't covered her nose and tilt her head up, where the feeling of wanting to sneeze disappeared.

"Giyuu... You have been pointing out the obvious," [name] spoke out as she pointed a finger at him and he could only avert his gaze then despite the stoic expression visible on his handsome face.

"That's not very nice of you, Giyuu..." [name] pointed out and soon she watched as he tripped over his feet and landed face-first into a huge pile of snow. He looked up, towards her where she looked at him with a confused pair of pale purple eyes.

And her lips pressed harshly into a fine thin line as she tried not to laugh at him, which she quickly averted her gaze and let out a soft wheeze which he had heard. He then stood up, dusting the snow off his body and soon felt [name]'s hand against his hair.

"What a mess you are," she pointed out as she dusted the snow off his hair and he hummed in response as he looked at her. How she had slight wrinkles visible around her eyes, and how her lilac hair was tied up in a messy bun as always.

"Hakuryuu-san," he called out, realizing how [name] continued to pat him on the head as if he was a kid, and she could only smile gently then, stopping her actions did she turned to look ahead, where she could hear someone crying.

"I'm not a child, please don't treat me like one," Giyuu spoke out and [name] turned to look at him again, shaking a finger at him did her pink-tinted lips parted.

"You are a child in my eyes, Giyuu," she pointed out, and Giyuu let out a sigh then as he watched her puff her cheeks out despite her age, and he could only avert his gaze then, a small smile appearing on his face as he scratched his cheek.

"And also, I have been hearing how you are telling the other demon slayers that you dislike to talk or have a proper conversation," she added on, and Giyuu let out a sigh which [name]'s eyes widened as she reached out and pinched his cheek harshly.