Philosopher stone 4

The next morning I woke up in the slytherin dormitory with girls I haven't gotten introduced to yet, "you must be y/n" the girl with the blonde hair said "yeah I am, you are?" "Oh my gooodness I'm so sorry I'm Amy Gilmore" "Nice to meet you Amy, and who are you with the black hair?" I said trying to not sound rude, "I'm Ivy Lark" "Nice to meet all of you guys, I hope all of us can be friends" the girls said of course and then Ivy said, "What do you guys have first" all of us said "Defence against the dark arts" "isn't that with professor Quirrell?" She explained "sadly yes" i answered "he's weird" "really weird" everyone added.

Amy and Ivy got dressed quicker than me so I had to hurry up before the food was all gone, once I had finished getting ready I darted off to the main hall, when I got there I had to sit next to Malfoy... AGAIN! Uhhhh can this day get any worse? "Someone's late to breakfast" "yeah yeah were's the pancakes you idiot?" "Oh I ate them all" "YOU WHAT?" I whisper yelled, "Jesus calm down I said that I ate all the pancakes" "yeah I know that you ate all the pancakes but that's the only thing I like" "can't you try something else like... sausages?" "They make me puke" "k maybe not, what's your first class mines Defence against the dark arts" " oh great I'm stuck with you" "hahaha well good luck cause the bell had just gone" before I could say anything he ran off in to the distance.

When I got to the classroom professor Quirrell told all of us to stand at the back of the room, he got everyone sorted out except from me and Malfoy " y/l/n and Malfoy sit together at the back of the class" "amazing" I mumbled "is there anything you'd like to share with us y/l/n?" "No sir" I told him "what I thought so" he snapped, "already getting in to trouble" Malfoy joked "shut up" i hissed.

After class finished we had potions with snape "potions is going to be my favourite class" Malfoy said "is it because of snape?" Ivy giggled "how did you know?" We all laughed then we got to the potions classroom.

Your favourite writer is back in the house!!! I have so many ideas for the future chapters!!
Words: 413