dreeam. fanfiction

Dream fanfic

You're a waiter at the local Applebee's in good ol' Florida. Florida, despite the crack dealers that live on every block, is a fantastic place to live. You wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tonight was supposed to be like any other, work until 8 PM, go home, get comfy and watch a brand spanking new Dream video. It was almost 7, and you were so excited just thinking about what kinds of haha funny moments the video will have. It'll be glorious.

However as you were daydreaming about the green man, you were called to serve a new table. Table 5. You grabbed the basics, straws, menus, and a few crayons. Walking to the table, your mind wandered to that one video GeorgeNotFound uploaded of Dream being a dog. That was a funny aha.

"Hi welcome to Applebee's I'm Y/N, I'll be your server tonight, what can I get
started for you?" You start absentmindedly, still thinking about the top 10 funniest moments in that video. That is, until a familiar voice starts speaking

"I'll uh have a Diet Coke" This voice... it was familiar... you look up and see a magestic muscular and dummy thicc man with eyes that looked literally like Minecraft emeralds. His dirty blonde mullet blew somehow with a nonexistant breeze in a delicate but graceful way. He looked similar to the norse gamer meme, but only a small stubble instead of a manly and husky beard. Alongside these features were anime sparkles, it was like Heaven itself shone a light on him as he sat reading an Applebee's menu. He was literally glowing, why and how did he sit directly under the brightest light in the restaurant? This man stared up at you with that chiseled face, waiting for you to do something...

"A-are you... D-Dream...?" You whispered with astonishment, wonder and fear. His face did not change expression, he remained stoic and chiseled.

"Yeah. Can you give me the Diet Coke before I leave a 1 Star on Yelp?" He responded with that amazing silky voice.

"Yes sir" You replied breathlessly. Every second you spent standing by his table had your nerves grow with fear. Despite his neutral expression, you were overwhelmingly intimidated and terrified by his very presence. Quickly, you walked off writing down "Diet Coke" on your notepad.

Never in your life did you ever expect to see Dream, Dreamwastaken, yeah that Dream, Clay, Green blob guy, Nightmare, at the very Applebee's you work. As you shakingly brought the man's Diet Coke to the table, your face grew more and more pale, and your heart was beating from the terror.

You stand in front of his table once more, and go to set down the drink, only to be stopped by him grabbing it. The cheap plastic cup was violently snatched out of your sweaty paws. Unfortunately because of how violently Dream grabbed it, Diet Coke and ice spilt all over the table.

The mad man didn't mind though, he was already chugging it, without a straw, and was halfway done with the beverage before he set it down with fury. His previous stoic and chiseled face had rage painted all over it.

"There's too much ice in this." His voice steadily, but angrily said. You knew you fucked up badly. He stood up from the table, his staggering 6'3 height towering over you. "You know what comes next, don't you?"

Not only did he pull out a wrinkled and torn spreadsheet, quickly writing "Y/N" on it with a crayon. But he also picked up the butter knife that was once neatly put in a white and pristone cloth, and went straight for your jugular vein.

Blood spewed everywhere, and you heard screams all around you. Your chokes and gasps for air were ignored by Dream. He just stared down at you, moving the hairs from his mullet out of his eyes.

As you laid on the dirty Applebee's floor bleeding to death, he leaned down, and whispered into your ear.

"Go to Dreams.is for cool merch." That was the last thing you ever heard before waking up in a hospital.

The experience at Applebee's replayed in your mind for a few minutes, but you got bored so you grabbed your phone and started watching that new Dream video. It was okay, funny, but not your favorite. 5/10. Satisfied, you closed your eyes and

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"