✘ ₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ ₣łVɆ

》941《

ƈԋαʂҽʂ ρσʋ

i sat there as noen and my mum talked and bella played with her toys on the floor.
on her stomach.
must be comfortable.
i watched her being occupied by her toys. like how could you be fascinated by a toy for an hour?

"well i should get going but it was nice meeting the little one"

she said.

"ok well it was nice having you over"

noen said.

"come over when ever you want"

noen said.

"i might some time soon it was good seeing you both again"

she said as she hugged noen.

"you too"

noen said.

"it was good seeing you too"

she said as i looked at her.

"yea"

i said blankly she hugged me as i hugged her not even meaning it. she pulled away and noens lead her over to the door. noen walked back over to me as i sat on the floor with bella.

"you shouldn't like her she left daddy when he was very young"

i said as noen rolled his eyes.

"she's making an effort baby"

noen said.

"yea but she didn't for 16 years before"

i said.

"i'm not having this conversation because we know it will turn into a yelling match"

i said as noen sighed.

"ok"

noen said getting up walking over to the kitchen. he started making dinner as he sighed.

"babe all i'm saying is the fact she's trying to make an effort with our child is great"

he said.

"and i understand where you are coming from"

he said.

"well you obviously fucking don't because i loved her and i always spent time with her and then when she left i was broken i might have only been fucking 3 but i remember everything. every single fucking little detail and she threw it all away"

i said strongly.

"babe"

he said turning around looking at me sadly.

"no noen you weren't there. you don't know how i felt when i never saw my dad due to him working all the time. you don't know what it was like when one day you waited for your mum to get home from the store and she never came back"