CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

"Baby! Can you help me with the lights?",You exclaim from the top of the ladder. "Yeah! Hold on let me help Larci with the ornaments!",Paulie exclaimed from inside the ship. You were outside on the deck putting up Christmas lights with your brother Nino. "Hey sis why don't you go help decorate with your boyfriend while me and Larci decorate outside.

"Mk",you say stepping down the ladder. "I think it will work out better~",he said with a smirk. "Oh shut up damn it..",you say walking inside to the living room on the ship. "Paulie?",you ask walking in through the door.

The first thing you saw was your sister Larci being carried by Paulie bridal style. "Uh..",you stand there awkwardly staring at them through he large doorway. Paulie quickly drops Larci and runs over to you with a nervous expression. "S-sorry hun Larci fell off the ladder",he said scratching the back of his neck. "Heh.. It's okay!",you say giving him a smile. He smiles back.

"Damn! You didn't have to drop me!",Larci exclaims rubbing her butt. "Heh sorry Larci",he said walking over to the ladder again. "Nino told me to help out Paulie while you help out Nino",you said shrugging to Larci. She smirks and walk through the door, "Heh it's probably better for the both of you~",she said in a flirty tone.

"Oh shut up..",You say grabbing ornaments and climbing the ladder. There were two ladders for the each of you. Paulie on the right and you on the left of the tree that was in the room. "Hey babe should we do sake or beer?",Paulie asked while hanging an ornament.

You thought about it for a moment thinking which one to bring to the party. "Hmmm..",you hummed while putting candy canes on the tree. "I think we should do sake! I like sake better than beer",you said giving him a cheeky smile. "Alrighty Sake it is!",he said climbing down the ladder. "Are you ready for the star?",he asks holding it up to you. "Yep!",you answered taking it from his hands. "Thank you!",he then holds the ladder so you wouldn't fall from stretching up to place the star on top of the tree.

You freeze feeling a familiar sensation... It's felt like you had done this before..

When..? With who..? I don't want to remember.. Why now..?!

You ask yourself while climbing down the ladder. "Baby is everything okay?",Paulie asks folding the ladder. "Y-yeah!",you answer back with a smile.

*Flashback to 8 years ago*

"Y/n!",Kumadori exclaimed from outside. "YES!",you answer back from the rooftop while he was on the ground looking for you. "DO YOU NEED HELP?!",He asks from down below. "IM ALMOST DONE! YOU CAN HELP ME DECORATE THE DINNER ROOM!",you answer back finishing up the lights you where decorating the Cp9 headquarters with.

"OKAY! I'LL BE INSIDE!",He exclaimed while walking back inside. "OKAY!",you exclaim back jumping back down to the surface. All of your training has paid off through the years. You are able to jump from high places and able to run many miles. This made you feel like a super hero which you loved. Recently you've been learning Iron Body, Finger pistol and Moon walk. You have already learned Paper Art, Shave and Tempest kick. Since you haven't mastered all six you won't be able to figure out Six King Gun until you have masted them all.

You head inside and walk to the dinner room to help decorate with Kumadori. "Kumadori can you go get chef tiki to make dinner tonight?",you ask while hanging up some ornaments. He gets down on his knees and begins to try to kill himself. "I'm sorry Y/n.. I have failed you.. I cannot do that..",he exclaimed while trying to stab himself with his sword but uses iron body instead. You sweat drop and sigh at his actions.

"Alright fine I'll do it.. But you gotta finish the decorating!",you say while walking out of the room. He gives you a thumbs up while continuing to dictate the dinner room.

You head out to go talk to the chef. Every time you would try to ask your chef something he would always make a big complaint about it. He could talk to you for hours on one subject which was a bit tiring.

Once you walk down the hallway you felt a presence appear behind you causing you to take action. You turn quickly but soon was quickly carried bridal style by this presence. You have became fairly confused so you look up to see the one and only Kaku.

"Kaku? What are you doing?",you ask looking up at him. "Just wanted to surprise you after coming back from a mission",he said with his usual soft smile. "Oh how was the mission?", you ask laying your head on his chest. "It went well actually! I got to get a new outfit from the prince of leoneon island!",He said with his smile growing bigger. "Really? What kind of outfit did you get?", you ask staring down the hallway.

"It's another jacket with a turtle neck!", he said while putting you down gently. "Oh? That's cool, is it good quality?", you ask turning to look at him. "Yes! I got one that looks exactly like mine! I bought it for you to wear since the prince let us buy whatever we want in a money range",he said while looking down at you. "You got me a jacket?", you ask tilting your head looking up at him.

"Yes so we can match!", he said with another soft smile. This causes you to instantly blush thinking about the both of you matching jackets. "It's a Christmas present, an early one at that", he said winking at you. "Aww thanks Kaku~", you chirp and went in to kiss his cheek.

This causes him to blush putting a hand where you kissed his cheek. "Well I gotta go inform the cook about the Christmas celebration tonight", you say sulking a bit. "Well if it's too much I can inform him while you go continue to decorate", Kaku said wrapping his warm right arm around you. "Really would you do it for me?", you ask staring up at him.

"Of course! Let's just call it another present from me", he said kissing your forehead. "heh.. Thank you Kaku..", you smile up at him also causing him to smile.

"No problem! I'll see you in a bit",he says while letting you go. "Okay see ya in the dinner room!",you began to walk back to the dinner room. He waves and turns to walk to the kitchen where the cook is.

Once you headed back to the dinner room you saw everything decorated amazingly. "WOW KUMADORI!",you exclaims walking around.

"Oh your back already?",he asks placing one last ornament on the tree. "Yeah! Kaku decided to do it for me as a present",you say scratching your cheek.

"Oh that's good!",he exclaimed walking over to you. "I sent out a message to everyone to come meet at the dinner room at 7:30",Kumadori informed taking out his cell to show you the message.

"Good! Then we are all set! Let's relax for a bit before everyone comes!",you say sitting in one of the chairs. He also sits next to you, the chair we're quite wide, and long. They had a big cushion on the bottom and were your back leans.

These were suppose to me marine headquarters chairs but they decided to use better ones. You sigh in satisfaction while melting into the chair. Kumadori watches you and does the same thing.

You giggle and stare up at the ceiling. You started to think about things and how you want tonight to go.

You freeze realizing you had forgotten to do something. You turn to look at the tree at the corner of the dinner room. You look up the big plant to realize there is no star on the top.

"WE FORGOT THE STAR ON THE TREE!",you exclaim jumping out of your chair.  "AHHH WE DID!",Kumadori also exclaims jumping out of his chair. You run quickly to a box full of ornaments to find the star that goes on top.

Where the hell is it..?

You ask yourself trying to go through the box quickly. You sigh and get your head out of the box.

"Kumadori we have to go out and buy one..",you mumbled staring up at the tree.

I wonder what kind of Christmas I'm gonna have this year..

(I'll might make a part 2! It's quite late where I live and I was partying all day lol)