💟Sol × Fem!Reader [Movie Night]💟

Sooooo this is requested by Anne-Chan aka. OhHiThere69! Enjooooy :3

Ps. I made the picture from Picrew UWU

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Today was a starry cold night. Yet a lovely couple were inside their cozy home. Seems like they had a little plan to spend the night. And that couple is the one and only Sol and his summoner partner Y/N.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?"

Sol looked at Y/N. It's been a couple of weeks since they had been together. And I'd say they're doing great! Let's just make sure Luni doesn't yeet the shit out-

"Hmm, anything i guess. BUT DON'T PLAY A FRICKING HORROR MOVIE PLEASE"

Welp. That escalated quickly for Y/N.

Sol chuckled softly and decided to go to the Disney movies category.

"Okay, sooo what movie do you wanna watch?"

He looked at Y/N, WHO'S HAVING A HARD TIME CUZ DISNEY MOVIES ARE AMAZING AND PICKING ONE IS A HARD DECISION.

"Ughhh it's soo hard! They're all amazing i can't pick oneee-"

Grabbing a nearby couch pillow, she literally screeched like a living pterodactyl.

"Hahaha, Okay okay i got this."

And he randomly clicked on a Disney movie.

"Ooooh! Is that Snow White- YEEE!"

Before she could even finish, Gravity pulled her down face front on the floor lolol.

"Y/N!!! Are you okay?!"

Sol immediately panicked. Seeing his lover doing that one pose Atsushi did on the first episode of Bungou stray dogs season one lolol.

Y/N on the other hand did a thumbs up. Showing her sensitive lover she's okay, Blame Nakahara Chuuya cuz he used his ability somewhere lmao.

Sol helped his poorly fallen lover sat again on the couch before the movie could start.

"Ah, thank you. BUT IGNORE MY FALL PLS"

He sighed in his embarrassed lover's expense.

"Alright alright.."

Grabbing a small bucket of popcorn. He started eating a bit, then shared some to his lover.

Y/N on the other hand, enjoyed and focused on the movie like a child. She couldn't remember when was the last time she watched her favorite movie when she was a child.

Sol watched his lover enjoying the movie, he smiled softly and leaned his head on her shoulder.

Feeling the weight, and fluffiness of his hair she smiled and softly patted his shoulder. Not to mention removed his glasses before it could slide off his face.

"Hmm.."

Y/N had another idea. And this time she better be careful about the teasing lmao.

She carefully took the bucket of popcorn out of her lover's arms. Thinking he's fully asleep then..

"HEY!"

"YEEEK! I thought you're asleep!"

"I wasn't. And i did NOT fall asleep!"

He pouted.

"Did too"

"Did not!"

INSERT THE SAD PENGUIN NOISES

"OH SHIT, I'M SORRY BABY PLS NO CRY"

"I'm not crying!"

As he said that, he pulled Y/N close and hugged her tight.

Y/N chuckled softly and hugged back

"Awww, my poor baby.."

She smiled at this sight. Her poorly teased lover in his arms.

Meanwhile with him, he even made more muffled penguin noises.

"Pls don't cry my little apple pie.."

She said, her voice filled with worry.

Then all of a sudden, Sol bursted out laughing. His lover's face filled with embarrassment and confusion.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! Geez you worry to much"

He laughed a bit, then laughed again [at least he didn't laugh like the first time they meet]

And it was that moment she knew, she fucked up lolol. She grabbed a pillow again and made a series of eevee noises.

Sol calmed down, and snuggled his lover nonetheless.

"Why in the world would you trick meeee?!"

She started fussing like a child.

"Haha, sorry sorry"

He nuzzled his face to her hair, and cuddled her once again.

"Hmph"

And like a fussy tsundere, she pouted. But forgive her lover anyways.

Awhile later, he fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

Y/N adjusted his position so he can rest his head on her lap. Luckily they were able to finish the popcorn together without Y/N hogging all of it lol.

Sol smiled softly and cuddled. Feeling the warmth and softness of his lover.

Once the movie was done Y/N turned off the TV, placed the empty bucket of popcorn on the kitchen counter. And went back to her sleeping lover, cuddling with him.

*TIMESKIP*

Sol woke up in the middle of the night. Realizing his current position.

"...Y-Y/N...?"

He softly called out. Which gently woke up his sleeping lover.

"S-Sol...?"

She woke up, looking at her awoken lover..

"Why are you awake..?"

She sat down, looking at him.

"Is anything wrong..?"

She asked in a soft gentle tone, placing a hand on his head and softly stroking it.

"N-No.."

He stuttered a little bit, then yawned.

She yawned too, "are you sure..?"

"Mm.." He softly nodded.

"Okay then.."

She muttered as sleepiness started to hit her again.

"W-Wait!"

He called out, his voice beaming with sadness. At this point she already jerked up.

"I love you.."

His voice barely in a whisper, yet wrapped around in sadness.

Y/N pulled him even close, letting his head rest on her chest. She held him tight and rubbed his back making small circles.

"I love you too, i love you every much.."

She hugged him tight, and kissed his head. Holding him throughout the night.

He smiled softly and snuggled onto her once more.

"Thank you.."

He softly whispered. And fell asleep in her arms.

"Your welcome anytime dear.."

She kissed him on the head once more. And fell asleep. Feeling comfortable in each other's embrace.

                         -END-

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Hey Anne-Chan! I hope you like this! I worked my butt of this today, aaaand i hope you'll appreciate this❤