|19|

Next Day

King POV

"I'm at the door....aight, just come open it. Aight bye." I pressed the end button on my IPhone 12 and slipped the device into my right pocket of my grey sweatpants. I really shouldn't even be here right now, but I need to talk to her.

Once the door opened, she smiled at me and pulled me inside her place, shutting the door behind me. "Hey baby." She smirked at me, grabbing ahold of the back of my neck. I gently placed my hands on her sides and stared into her eyes.

"Wassup? You almost got me busted with those nudes you sent me yo. You gotta chill."

She pouted. "But you liked them, right?"

"Of course I did." I stated, licking my lips quickly. "But my phone was laying on the kitchen counter and my parents were near it and asked who was sending me nudes. They almost went through my phone and almost made me show them the fast ass "girl" that was throwing herself at their son. Little do they know it's you. Everything would've been aired out." I sighed.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll text you first before I send pictures randomly out of the blue, to make sure you have your phone and you're in an appropriate setting."

"Thank you." I nodded.

"Of course, daddy." She smiled. Kissing my lips briefly, she walked me to her couch in the living room and pushed me down on it.

"Now..." She started. "I know..." She threw her leg over me and sat down in my lap slowly, before flipping her hair over her shoulder. "you didn't come all the way over here just to tell me that when you could've texted me that."

I placed both of my hands on her ass and squeezed her cheeks that were practically falling out of her small shorts and smiled. "Nah, I didn't. I wanted to know if you could handle what you did, since you decided to send those nudes."

"I'll always handle you, I seen that dick bulging at the door. Pull it out."

"Shit, you ain't gotta tell me twice."

I removed my hands from her ass and dug my left hand into my sweats and boxers, freeing my dick of the material. Without another word, she slid off of my lap and got down on her knees, taking my dick into her hands. I watched her intently as she stroked it a few times before sliding the tip into her mouth.

I groaned and threw my head back on her couch. I already know she's gonna make me cum just off of head, the girl has superb skills. I'm probably gonna be stuck here for a couple of hours.

                                            ~•~

Knitting my eyebrows together, I thrusted upward as she rode me wildly. She felt so good, even with the condom on, that I was ready to bust for the third time today.

"Fuck!" I cursed under my breath as she met my stroke and added a circle of her hips to her rhythm, making my dick dig deeper and poke around her walls.

"Oooo, daddy, ugh!" She threw her head back and I held her neck with my right hand as I made her bounce on my dick.

"Take this dick."

"Mmmmm, ahhhhh, fuck King, uhhhh!" She screamed out. Wanting to go faster, I sped up and watched her breasts jiggle as she bounced.

"Damn, you feel so fucking good." I sighed.

"Mhm, nut for this tight ass pussy, boy."

"Fuck no."

"Do it." She growled as I felt her tightening her muscles against me. I accidentally let a moan slip out of my mouth and closed my eyes, feeling my dick swelling. My boy about to bust hard.