𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Maka can I come over and do your hair and make up?! Pretty please??"

You whined, begging Maka to finally let you. You already knew she was going to say no but that wasn't going to stop you.

"If I say yes this once, will you stop begging me?"

"Yes!!"

"Alright fine, you can come over after classes."

Maka sighed, making you jump up in victory. 

"Ahh thank you, you're gonna look amazing!"

The two of you walked into Stein's class, making it before the bell rung. After taking your seats, Kid came in with Patty and Liz. He walked to his spot and sat down in between you and Maka. 

You looked over at Kid who was staring at his death, something caught his eye and he froze. 

Then, his nose began to bleed. 

"Kid, are you okay?!"

Liz stared at an upset Kid, who was sulking on the floor and mumbling things to himself.

"It's garbage, I don't deserve to live in this world."

"Looks like he's at it again."

Liz said, whilst rolling her eyes, she moved her attention back to the lesson while you looked at Kid's desk.

There's nothing on there.

You brought your face even closer and realized there was a tiny crack on the surface.

"It's disgusting, absolutely horrendous!"

Kid muttered, covering his eyes.

"We can switch places if it's going to bother you so much."

Kid quickly nodded and the two of you switched sides, Kid was now next to Maka and you were next to Liz.

"What's going on up there you two meisters?"

Stein asked, pointing his cigarette in your direction. You felt your face heat up from embarrassment. 

"Uh, sorry... Kid and I switched places because there was a crack on his desk. You know how he is."

"Alright, but just this once. Understood?"

"Sir, you must understand symmetry is key. Everything must be perfect. Therefore the crack on my desk was unacceptable."

"As I said a second ago, i'll allow it just this once got it?"

You and Kid nodded, earning a sigh from Stein who went back to talking about the lesson.

After classes finished, you walked to Maka's place with her and Soul. You carried your bag of makeup inside a bigger bag with other things inside. 

You grabbed Maka's hand and rushed her over to her room.

"Sit down Maka, I'm going to make you look amazing!"

"What are you going to do?" 

"Shh, you don't get to see the end result until after i've finished!"

"What are you guys up too?"

Soul poked his head into the room, eyeing the makeup bag in my hand.

"I'm giving Maka a makeover!"

"Phew, that's a first for her. She needs one."

Soul snickered, earning a chop on the head from Maka. Soul rubbed the back of his head and muttered a few things about Maka being mean before walking out of the room.

You brought out a foundation shade that went well with Maka's tone and applied it to her face. Afterwards, you did a bit of light pink eyeshadow and mascara on her eyelids and eyelashes. 

You searched through the different color lipsticks and glosses you had, thinking about which would look better on her. You went with a tinted lip balm and then baby pink lip gloss over it.

"Almost done!"

You said, while putting blush on Maka's cheeks.

"Anddd.... finished!"

"Can I see now?"

"Yup, look in the mirror!"

You clapped your hands in delight as Maka saw her reflection.

"Wow... I look.... pretty."

She said, staring at herself a little longer.

"No, you look ever prettier! You're already pretty!!"

You said, opening her closet and looking through her clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to find you a cute top to wear with your skirt!"

"Hmm.. how about this one?!"

You brought out a black short crop top which made Maka flush crimson red.

"Isn't that a little too revealing?"

"It's fine, you aren't going out anyways. Only person that's going to see you is me and Soul!"

Maka grabbed the crop top and pushed you out of the room, closing the door behind her before she changed.

I sat down on the couch next to Soul was reading a book, you looked over but got bored right after seeing it was a study guide. You poked him on the side, making Soul jump.

"What the hell y/n-"

You shrugged at Soul who was now covering his side and glaring at you.

"Sorry, I got bored."

"You're so weird, didn't mean you had to poke me. Not cool."

Before you got a chance to reply, Maka took a step in front of the two of you...

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Author's note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as it is the first chapter for this fanfic! I plan to make the rest of the following chapters all around this length. Also all the Soul Eater fanfics i've read have y/n be "the new student" and I got tired of that plot so I made y/n an already existing character who's friends with the group!

Word Count: 800