𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥

During Stein's long lesson, you rested your head on your hands, Kid sat in between you and Maka again because of the crack that was still on his desk.

You glanced over to see what Kid was doing, he was writing his name in thick symmetrical letters. He mumbled something to himself about the "K" not being perfect and then erased the letter. 

"You're crazy."

You told him, smearing the graphite from the pencil onto the paper. That sent that Kid over the edge, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell back.

"How dare you, you are absolute garbage! You ruined my beautiful letters. It's disgusting now!"

You snickered, doodling more on his paper while he covered his eyes in horror.

"Y/n don't tell me you sent kid over the edge again-"

Maka whispered, switching her attention to a crying Kid who lay on the floor. 

"I just wanted to see what would happen, it's also pay back for him calling me unattractive yesterday."

"You're going to be the death of him, you know that."

"Yeah I do."

You watched Maka get up from her seat as class finished and comfort Kid once again.

"OH MAKA- Y/N IS SO CRUEL!"

"No I'm not- you literally called me unattractive yesterday and said I was an asymmetrical idiot!"

"That's because it's true, you're so asymmetrical it kills me to even look at you. Even your boobs are different sizes!"

"Shut up! Why are you even looking there pervert!"

You covered your chest with one hand and used the other to smack the back of Kid's head.

"Hey- why can't you be more like Maka y/n! She's always perfectly symmetrical and she's stunning!"

Maka's cheeks turned pink from Kid's remark to you, she gathered her things and helped Kid stand up.

"Come on Kid, class is over."

You sighed, grabbing your things and walking out of the classroom. One your way home you thought about what Kid had said.

"Hey- why can't you be more like Maka y/n! She's always perfectly symmetrical and she's stunning!"

I love Maka, she's an amazing friend but why does always Kid compare me to her. It's annoying.

Once you made it home, you set your things down and went into your room.

I hate Kid.

During lessons, Kid continued to make remarks about your appearance. Talking about how your hair looks choppy and how your bottom lip was bigger than your top lip.

And each time Kid made an "observation" about you, he earned a smack on the back of the head from you.

"What's Kid doing?"

Tsubaki came over, Blackstar following right behind her.

"He's sulking again because I said the way he stands when he holds Liz and Patty is weird."

"Oh, you've got a point there."

"NO SHE DOESN'T-"

Kid shouted, getting back up from his corner and fixing his suit.

"No one is as amazing as I am!"

Blackstar yelled in triumph, walking around the group doing a dance.

"Whatever."

You mumbled, grabbing Tsubaki's arms and taking her with you as you left.

"Wait guys! Hold on, I was thinking and are you guys doing anything this weekend?"

"No why?"

You all said in unison which caught you by surprise.

"I'm hosting a sleepover!... But at Maka and Soul's place of course not mine."

"Woah who said I agreed to this?!"

Soul came into the room, Maka by his side carrying a handful of books in her arms.

"I think it would be fun."

Maka added, siding with Blackstar which caused Soul to roll his eyes. 

"Fine, how about Saturday at 7?"

"NO- IT HAS TO BE AT 8!"

Kid stated, then he began doing his lesson about how 7 wasn't symmetrical therefore it was garbage and how 8 was perfect and could be split equally. The group rolled their eyes but agreed to the sleepover on Saturday.

"I'll let Liz and Patty know."

Kid remarked while raising one finger in the air.

"It's settled then! See you guys tomorrow night!"

You waved bye to the group and headed home to pack your things for tomorrow. As you looked through your outfits, you decided on wearing a (insert dark color) skirt and a (insert color) shirt. For your nighttime outfit, you chose a silk maroon colored dress with lace on the top and bottom. You packed a toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush and your small makeup bag. 

And with that, you were done getting everything ready. Which meant you wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow. you threw yourself onto your bed and thought about Kid.

He's so annoying all the time but... he is attractive...

Wait, what the heck am I thinking. He's so full of himself and he's obsessed with symmetry! Get those weird ideas out of your mind, you can do better than him!

"Maybe I can... But I just don't want too."

You felt your heart race little as Kid came into your mind. 

Why do I feel like this?

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Word Count: 843