𝑫𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒂

"You stupid bitch why the fuck would you let him score" Jonathan heard his boyfriend of 4 years yell from the living room. He was trying to do his work since he had a lot to catch up on. "Baby!" The older male called from the kitchen "yes daddy" the younger answered back "can you quiet down a lil bit in trying to-" Jon was cut off by Khalik yelling once again."You stupid muthafucka" Now Jonathan wasn't the type to get upset but khalik and this game was starting to piss him off. Hi got up from his chair heading to the living room "Khalik Antonio Caldwell turn this shit off and go upstairs" Jon yelled ripping off Khaliks head set. "Jonathan if you don't get the fuck out my face"Khalik said snatching the head
piece back putting it on.

"Khal baby please I'm trying to do my work and your being loud" the older male said looking down playing with his fingers. See Jonathan is a top but he's just soft at times. "well you can go somewhere else I'm playing the game" Khalik said picking his controller back up to start the game. "Oh shit Khalik getting in trouble" he heard taymor say laughing "shut yo bitch ass up ain't nobody getting in trouble" khal responded slightly embarrassed at the fact Jon yelled at him while he was playing with his friends. "Yea aight" blue piped in laughing as well. "Jonathan shut yo off beat ass the fuck up" Khalik snapped back making the group bust out laughing.

Jon looked around the room before looking back down at the younger. He was angry Khalik wasn't listening to him and he needed to finish his work. "Khalik I'm not bout to tell you again because if I repeat myself that's yo ass so I advise you to turn it off" the older snapped at the twink. "No" this was enough for Jonathan to lose his calm he knew Khalik was just trying to pushing him over the edge,And Khal knew exactly what he was doing. Next thing khalik knows a hand came in contact with his neck. "Say bye to ya friends and take yo ass up them stairs, and you gone wait until I finish these fucking paper's."

Khaliks POV
"Say bye to ya friends,take yo ass up them stairs, and wait until I finish these fucking paper's." Jonathan said while keeping a strong grip on my neck.
"O- ok papa"I said a little scared cuz Jon wasn't usually rough with me. "good now go ahead"he said letting go of me "uh bye I-I gottta go talk to y'all later" I said before turning the system off and walking upstairs like he told me to. I may or may not have gotten wet when he was choking me.

I made it to our room sitting on the bed I was shaking because Jonathan was never like this it's kinda scary but yet also attractive. My shorts were soaked from what happened not to long ago feeling very needy my hand made it's way towards my sopping heat.

I rubbed myself threw my pants trying to cause some type of friction, but it wasn't enough I wanted more so I tugged my pants down roughly. Since I didn't have any underwear on it gave me easy access. I teased my clit by rubbing in circle like motions. Spreading my legs wider my fingers plunged deep into my entrance slowly moving in an out.

"Mmh f-fuck right there"

Nobody's POV

"Mmh f-fuck right there" khalik moaned trying to keep quiet since Jon told him to wait. He put his hand over his mouth to keep him from making any louder noises. "Oh my fucking god" low whimpers left his mouth as Khalik added another finger into his pussy stretching himself out. He knew it wasn't supposed to, but it made it more exciting for him. "Uhhh fuck just like that" his own moans encouraged him to go even faster. Khaliks fingers gently brushed his g-spot making his legs shake like crazy "oh my fucking gawdddd I'm cumming" khalik moaned opening his eyes

he stopped completely in his tracks and snatch his fingers away from his pussy. When he had seen the older male standing in the door way. "Did I give you permission to touch my pussy? No right I told you to wait until I'm done." Jonathan made his way towards the taller male. Khalik was so into his pleaser that he hadn't notice Kirk at the door. "I-I'm sorry daddy I-" khalik was cut off by a big hand coming in contact with his neck again "if you really sorry show daddy" the chocolate male whispered to the lanky man. "O-okay daddy"