one.

Felix was the first person you saw when you woke up. After noticing your gentle stirs, he immediately dropped his phone on the chair and rushed to your side, almost crashing into you. He held himself back by putting his weight on the side of the bed where the railings were put up, and he beamed down at you when you opened your eyes to look at him.

Your eyes traveled to Felix soon. His body bounced with faint excitement, but his tearful eyes told a traumatic story you could hear through your assumptions. He looked as gentle and bright as ever, a symbol of peace in everyday life. It made you relax easier into your pillow, and you felt free to shut your eyes again, knowing it had all been done. Your friends got out. They were safe now.

"Hey, Felix," you greeted tiredly.

"[Name]!" He carefully took your hand, eyes glimmering with tears. "Oh! I'm so glad you woke up!"

"Have you been waiting here?" You raised a brow weakly after opening your eyes a fraction just to smile at him.

Felix giggled, nodding his head eagerly. His smile had a sunny disposition, as it always did. "Yeah! Seungmin and I have been going in and out of the hospital. I am in charge of looking after you for now!"

"Okay," you sighed in acknowledgment. Swallowing a dry knot in your throat, you asked, "Did you find me?"

"No, I didn't," he replied with a gentle shake of his head. "Someone brought you and Jisung in. Thank god you were still around the area, so you both got taken here."

"Oh." Your eyes were squinted after hearing his response, confused. You squeezed his hand. "I'm sorry but who... is Jisung?"

Felix frowned with a step back, and then he laughed awkwardly. "Han Jisung. Our friend–your friend!"

"I–" You mimicked his frown sympathetically. "I don't know who that is. Felix, are you messing with me?"

He should be asking you that question. He didn't think you were messing with him, though. You were not the type to play such jokes on other people, let alone ones where you acted as if you didn't know who Jisung was. He didn't recall the doctors saying there was anything urgent about you either. They couldn't find any injuries on you, so they opted to do another check-up after you woke. But Felix thought amnesia was out of the picture, at least. His best speculation now was that something happened after he got teleported away. He wondered if he should ask.

"Are your fingers okay?"

He snapped his attention back to you and looked down at the cast the doctor fitted for him. He touched it carefully and nodded, watching your smile dim upon seeing his injury. You were blaming yourself for what happened, he could tell, and he did not want that. He didn't blame you for anything. He never could. If anything, he has only been afraid for you after the portal closed in his face. He trusted you. He trusted you so much that he knew you would never let anything happen to Jisung, even if it meant putting your life on the line, and perhaps you did. He just didn't know of it.

His biggest concern was still how you forgot about Jisung. Could it be that someone put a spell on you? Were you meant to forget only Jisung, or everyone else as well? Would you forget him?

Staring at your unknowing smile, the hidden tears behind Felix's eyes finally dropped. You stirred in shock, sitting up quickly to comfort him.

"I'm so sorry! I don't mean to cry–I really don't!" he croaked out, rubbing his eyes harshly before he looked at you. "I was just–uhm. Everything had been so sudden, I wasn't prepared for it!"

Everything in his life changed ever since he met you in every way possible.

Magic has always been a faraway dream. A group of powered people living in their own part of a city—he always wondered what your childhood world looked like. Did flowers bloom all seasons because of Earth magic? Did railroads carry over to your side of the city when your kind could teleport anywhere you wanted? Could you understand your pets, and has the ability to communicate with animals changed anyone's lifestyles?