Chapter 59

~*~

~*~

After Haechan's servants served us breakfast, he and I spent the whole morning helping me with earthbending.

Compared to water, earth was not that challenging for me. We spent only an hour or two learning the basics of earthbending traditional style, which Haechan used, and the rest was combat lesson.

Haechan stopped with his attacks and gave me a salute, "I believe our training has come to an end for today,"

I returned the salute. "Thank you." I muttered.

Ten suddenly burst opened the back door that led to the courtyard that Haechan and I were at, "and now you're mine." He said then lightly punched me in the shoulder.

I winced in pain. My body was still aching from his waterbending lessons.

"We just met yesterday and she likes me better than you." Haechan smirked as he tapped a towel gently under his chin. Wiping his dripping sweat.

"No, she doesn't." Ten's eyes widened, then he eyed me. "Tell him."

I gave him a confused look.

"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight, princess?" Haechan approached me with a smile.

I looked away immediately, trying not to panic because I didn't expect that at all.

"Whoa—" Ten brought his palm to Haechan's face and pushed him away from me. "Calm down, sunshine. Better luck next time."

Haechan pushed away Ten's hand from his face. "You're not possibly dating..." He eyed Ten from head to toe then back to me, "... this one... are you?"

I snickered. "I am."

Ten made a gagging sound, "yuck."

"That's a shame."

Ten gasped dramatically, "excuse you— even the Avatar is drooling for me. But no... I am dating someone else."

Oh?

"Oh," Haechan's face lit up. "So who's the lucky guy?"

Ten smiled, "his name is Johnny." he said proudly.

OH.

"Johnny?" Haechan raised his eyebrow. "Don't know him, but I don't see no ring on her finger. So—"

"You're dating Johnny? The werewolf?" I asked, ignoring Haechan.

"Don't you dare tell the others. Not now." Ten threatened me.

Hmm, I wonder why. He couldn't possibly be shy about it. I mean it's Ten. Plus, he has no problem telling me, so why not the rest of the guys?

"Wait—no. I didn't ask about you I'm asking who's the lucky man dating the Avatar??"