𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

episode 10~leo vs

episode 10
~leo vs. evil~

"chase, there's no way you can beat adam arm-wrestling."

"it'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator," valerie snorted, causing leo and bree to do as well while chase raised an eyebrow at her.

"all we hear is a cock-a-doodle-crunch," leo joked.

"he's right, bro. your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs," adam sighed, kissing his biceps over and over again.

"hey, when you're done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this."

"better back up guys, you're in the splatter zone," bree grabbed val's hand and took a step back.

not to be that person, but the feeling that surged through the hispanic girl's body when she processed the small action.

"okay, i want a clean match. no whining, screaming, crying, or tap-outs."

they all looked at chase.

"he's talking to you, haircut," val winked.

"aren't you supposed to be my best friend?" the boy narrowed his eyes, but switched his attention back to adam.

leo began to count down, and on the last second, chase licked his hand and managed to beat adam.

"ugh, hey! no fair! he licked his hand!" adam wiped his hand on bree's shoulder, which made her shriek and let go of val's hand, slightly upsetting her.

"exactly. clever beats strong any day."

"chase wins," leo lifted up his arm. "wait, which hand did you lick?"

"that one."

"chase wins!" he repeated after switching sides.

"hey guys, how's it going?"

"no," val simply responded, turning around to walk away but harshly being turned back by bree.

"bundle up, everyone. it just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying."

"am i gonna need my umbrella for that?"

"so, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? we just got a sick new flat screen."

"is it as sick as you make me?"