My Happy Little Family

Maddie's P.O.V.

"Well I would like to name her... Maebell, Maebell Chloe Norman-Ziegler. That's her name. I love it. What about you Jace, do you love it?" I asked smiling down at my baby girl down in my arms I love it Mads, I love it."

                  *The next day*

So, today i go back to dance!!! (Picture) I got ready for dance. I then planned my OTD (Outfit Of The Day) for tomorrow. "Hey Maddie! Babe!?!" Jace yelled from upstairs. "Yes babe?!?" I yelled back. "Well, I just got done changing Mae's diaper (nappy if your british), and i was wondering if you wanted to take her to dance with you, you know show her off to the girls and Ms. Abby!!!" He yelled. "Sure, do you wanna come with?!?!" I asked. "Sure, give me 5 minutes!" He yelled, awnsering my question. Five minutes later he came down with Mae, she was wearing a pink shirt that says 'I Love Daddy' on it and little white denim shorts. While he wore a matching blue shirt that said 'I Love My Daughter' on it and blue jeans. We decided to walk. We put Maebell in her strloller.

          *10 minutes later*

We just got to the studio and Jace and the moms are upstairs. I just walked into the den and im attacked with hugs from the girls. I hear things like "Madison Nicole Ziegler never leave without talking to me like that again!" Or "Oh my god Maddie I missed you so much!". They finally pulled away. "Hey guys, and my bro i missed you so much and mest your NIECE Maebell, Maebell CHLOE Norman- Ziegler" I said emphasizing her middle name.