the spider.

Akane's POV

Me and Teru are just vibing, watching some cartoon, adventure decade or something, too much of a pain to remember the name. Anyways some lesbian couple comes on, some vampire girl and some princess.
"Hey they remind me of Kazuichi and Sonia!" Teruteru points out.
"Oh yeah they kinda do, Kazuichi is always simpin' for Sonia, but they aren't a couple, and thank god!" I chuckle a bit.

3 hours later, Teruteru POV

I open my eyes slowly, to see that i fell asleep on Akane, i get off carefully and walk to the bathroom to style my hair, but i see a spider
"AAAAAAAAAAAAA A SPIDER"

Akane POV

I

wake up to a scream and i hear the word spider being mentioned, i sigh and walk to the bathroom.
"Want me to kill the spider for you my prince?"

"Y-Yes pleasee!" Says the idiot standing on the toilet as if the spider won't be able to reach him up there. I take some random book and smash the spider with it.
"Is it dead?"
"Yeah"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"Are you REALLY sure?"
"Yeah i frigging am, now crawl down or no cuddles."
"Okaay"
Teruteru crawls down and walks over to the sink where his hair gel is, and starts styling his hair, i walk out because, who knows, maybe he'll change into something else too while in there, and i don't want him to feel uncomfortable. He walks out in some other shirt and his hair styled.
"Now cuddles while watching adventure time."
"Sure you baby"
"HEY! I AIN' NO BABY"
"Fine, fine, sorry my prince"
"Now that suits me better!"