at earth

After izuku left earth, izumi was sleelping until she wad woke up by izuku taking his clothes, at first she thinks that izuku will practice.

She followed izuku outside and saw him starring at the house, izumi thought that she was caught until she hid beside the entrance/exit door and she heard.

Izuku: in sorry mom, dad and sis but you've nrglected me for years, now i will live on my own.

At that comment izumi cried and tried to call izuku by shouting but it was too late izuku left leavibg the crying izumi kneel on the ground.

Next day

Izumi woke up in her bed she thought that everything that happen last night was just a nightmare, she run towards izuku's room to check if he was there but once she opened the door she saw nothing, she only saw an empty room.

Izumi feel down in her knee and cried, she then walked down and head towards her parents and said.

Izumi: mom, dad!! Izuku is gone!!

Izumi said making her parents confuse. Together they went upstairs and walked in his room, they opened the door and saw an empty room and a note.

Hello my tormentors, this is izuku yagi, i left the house because i have a mission a mission that i must fulfill, i left the house last night and i want you to know that you jave to work hard to gain my trust. Why?  Because you've neglected me for years and haven't remember a single beautiful thing that we did and i am being bullied at school so with all that im leaving and never go back.

-From izuku

The two parents was shocked and inko knerl on the ground and started to tear up.
( i forgot inko is thin in this story)

Day 1 without izuku

Since izuku was gone many students want to release their anger on izuku but instead of doing that they beat up other quirkless kid.

Day 2

Izumi startes to beat up his classmates including bakugo and shoto for hurting innocent people.

Day 3-6

Shoto and bakugo stopped hanging out with us and uraraka's family jave a job on the dragon hero ryuku.

Day 7-8

Izumi and all might have started training one for all sadly because of neglection and abuse that they gave on izuku, one for all decide to gave izumi a drawback on one for all, everytime she use one for all with far limits, izumi's body will have a pain.

Day 9-10

Izumi work hard and harder to get to use one for all in 10% and she kept putting a poster of izuku is missing.

At yagi residence

Izumi is now taking a push up and sit ups and said.

Izumi: i will be a hero, i will be a hero, i will be a hero, i will be a hero, i will be a hero!!

To be continue.

Next chapter: izuku and luke vs sidius and darth vader

reminder: izuku's new jedi clothe