(11) the event

I've been awake for three hours. James and I changed and wandered the hallways together, just talking. Now we need to collect blood for tonight and then go check on how the masquerade is coming together - like is the layout correct.

"Well, my darling. How are you, recently?" James asked me as we walked down the corridors. His cane kept hitting the floor as we walked.
"What do you mean?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow at him.
"Well the news hits hard, knowing you have entered the afterlife" James informed me. I slowly stopped walking and James went to a holt.
"Let's just collect the blood we need" I murmured to him. We had both stopped at room 16.
"Ah yes, room 16. A young man is staying in here. He's a business man, a dirty one. It would be like we're cleaning up the dirt" James told me.
"Oh? Okay... how are we going to collect the blood?" I asked James. He unbuttoned his blazer and smirked at me.
"We can drain his body in the bathtub, then return to smear you in it" James said. His tone was shallow and so gravel-like. It was honestly a turn on voice.
"Okay. I'm ready" I said as I reached for the door handle.
"Now now, darling. We cannot barge in with no plan, could we?" James reminded me. I groaned at him and pulled away from the door handle.
"But right now we're whispering outside a door.Not suspicious!" I reminded him as I looked around us.
"Well, my dear... we have lost our keys and are trying to find a solution" he winked at me. I couldn't help but grin so I looked away so I could wipe it off.
"Okay, okay.. how do you want to do this?" I asked him as I faced him again.
"Are you fond of role playing?" He asked me. I slowly raised my eyebrow at him - not knowing where he was going with this.
"you could be a maid - a marvellous one. You're going in to help tidy his room up yet he gets distracted by your charm" he growls. I bit my bottom lip as I still looked at him confused.
"There's a few spare maid outfits we have in the hotel, we just need to find your size" he held his arm out to me, I took it then he lead me away.
"I still don't see why I need to dress up" I mumbled to him.
"All apart of the fun my dear, I assure you" he promised me. I just gave in and did what he wanted me to, even when I still do think this is unnecessary.

He lead me to the laundry room and he pulled out a basket and began to dig in. He pulled out a duster and some wipes for me and he handed them to me. I took them off him and then I saw There was like three spare maid dresses in the bottom of the basket. I have a strange body type and it's always hard for me to clothe shop for myself.
"What about this one?" James asked me as he pulled out a maid outfit. I took it off him and I checked the label. It was way too baggy and wouldn't look professional. I gave it back to him, shaking my head.

The only maid outfit that fit me - was one that was tight and small. I was changing in a random room that we knew was vacant. James was waiting in the hallways as I quickly changed. I put on the maid outfit and it was tight, showing my curves and chest.
Then the dress barely covered my ass, no matter how many times I tried to pull it down. I checked myself in the mirror and I tied my hair up, I had straight or a few curls in my hair depending on how I wake up and I had a few curls - in my dirty blonde hair - and it made me look pretty nice and presented well. I decided to put on some knee high socks and I slipped on some shoes. I walked out, still tying the apron around myself and I shut the door.
"Oh well well well" James growled as he put his hand on my waist as I was locking the door.
"James..." I murmured. I finished locking the door and I pulled the key out the door and I turned around to hand the key back in. I dangled it in front of him and he held his hand out and I dropped it in his palm.
"Now we're ready, darling" James murmured to me as he leaned in and kissed my neck, leaving some wet kisses there.
"We are in the hallway" I reminded him, biting my lip to prevent the temptation.
"Very few visitors on the floor, dear" James informed me, still duck into my neck.
"Let's get this over with" I giggled as I pushed him off me. He smirked at me devishly and he brushed off his suit.
"Lead on" James cheered to me. I walked down the hallways with a duster and wipes in my hand. I kept adjusting my dress around my breasts. They were tight around them and I couldn't even do the button on them from how small the dress is. We stopped at room 16 and I knocked on the door, pulling my dress down.
"Might have to call room service later..." James growled at me and he slapped my ass as he left. I grinned as I watched him wander down the hallways, probably to prep himself for the 'notorious murder.' A man swung open the door, still in the middle of brushing his teeth.
"Room service?" I asked him as I showed him my duster and wipes. He didn't respond, he was just looking me up and down... slowly.....
"Ahem" I said to grab his attention, seeing where he was eyeing.
"Oh yeah" he sounded muffled from the brush in his mouth and he motioned me to come in. I entered the room and shut the door. He hurried to the bathroom and he was out my sight. I pulled down my dress a bit more and had to dust the room to fit the part. I put the wipes on the bed and I gripped the duster as I wandered around the room to dust away. I did the shelves, surfaces and I got to the desk in the room. I dusted the surface then the man said behind me..
"There's a shit ton of dust under the desk.. might have to lean down and grab get rid of it, we wouldn't want a complain now would we?" He murmured to me. I rolled my eyes and I had to listen so I wouldn't be kicked out or whatever.
"No we wouldn't" I said sarcastically as I sighed. as I leaned down to dust the underneath of the desk. He put his hands on my waist as I was leaned down and he pressed himself against my ass and he moaned slightly. I felt disgusted and prayed James would be here soon.
"Okay, no more dust" I said as I tried to stand up but he held me down.
"Nope... there's some uh, in the edges" he replied as he felt my waist and was moaning - even slightly humping me. He was trying to mask it but it was rather terrible. I had to act like I was collecting the dust he was on about. I then felt him put his hand up my dress and began to fiddle with my underwear. I looked around the room and I saw James wasn't here yet so I had to keep this act up and it really pissed me off. I stood up and the man suddenly picked me up and placed me on the desk. I saw his pants were tightened.
"Are you even a maid?" He asked me, still moaning slightly.
"Yeah" I replied with him.
"I thought there was only one maid" he murmured to me as he leaned in. He raised my legs and he wrapped my legs around his body and he put one hand on the desk to hold himself up and his other hand to feel my thigh.
"I'm new" I responded to him, I just wanted to kill him here and now but I knew James would be angry.
"Oh yeah. Why is a pretty lady like you in here then?" He asked me as he slowly put his hand up my dress and began to fiddle with my underwear again.
"It's just to pay my bills" I exclaimed.
"I could give you $500 dollars if you let me just have a little play around. Some fun for me and you" he exclaimed as he slowly pulled down my underwear.
"I'm not a prostitute" I reminded him. COME ON JAMES! He chuckled at me and leaned in to my lips. I wanted to bite him but then he would run or kick me out. I had to kiss him back...