I don't think they will help me

Dean's POV
*2 hours later*

Dad haven't answered my messengers. It's worrying me. he said he was going to the resturant getting some food. Maybe I should see if he is there. Maybe I am over reacting. I drove to the restaurant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castiel's POV

"He really did that" I said worried and sad. I feel so bad for Sam. I can't see the Dean I was friend with back in the day in him now. We where at the lunch place in the police station. "I got some news" David said and sat down. He is my coworker and Sam's friend. I won't call him my real friend. "It's bad news in a way" He said. "Go a head" I said. pls go to the point. "Your brother Sam is a criminal. We are going and arresting him. Do you want to come?" He asked. I.."what have he done?" Sam asked. "His finger print was on the gun" He said. No no not on the sniper. He..he coulnt have done that?.."which gun?" Sam asked worried. "the sniper" He said. no.."W-WHAT!?" Sam said worried and hurt. He couldn't have done that..no.."Are you coming. So we make sure he gets what he deservs for doing this to you" He said. Sam looked sad and horrified. "Y-yes" Sam said barely. I feel so bad for Sam.

We got up and went to the car. "We know where he is" He said. we drove to the restaurant . Dean's car was in front of us. We went out of the car. David went to the driver seat door. He banked on the glass. "open up!!" He said. Dean opened the window. "Wha-" He was cut off by David opening door and handcuping him. "What the fuc-" Dean started but stopped then he saw Sam. I don't know why. His face went from angry to worried. David pushed Dean into the back seat. David closed the door. "Do you want to drive Sam?" David asked. "O-okay" Sam said. I looked at him. David went to the passenger front seat. "Pls talk to me if you need to" I said to Sam. He looked at me. he nodded. I went to the back seat on the right side of Dean.

Dean's POV

I drove to the restaurant. I was about to walk out then.. "Open up!!" Omg it's the dick head again. What the fuck does he want. I opened the window. "Wha-" I said. He suddenly opened the door and dragged me out. He handcuffed me. What the fuck is he doing?! "What the fuc-!!" I stopped then I saw Sam. He looked heartbroken. It broke my heart. David pushed me in the back seat. Why did they hand cup me. Sam was driving. I don't understand anything at all. "Why am I hand cupped??" I asked. David looked at me. I never liked that guy. "How do explain your hand prints on the sniper?" He asked. What..n-no.."Thought so" he said. fuck. Sam really belives that I could do something like that. We where driving on a roand there it wasn't any houses in long. I am gonna try to get away. I first picked the hand cups off. I took my finger on the side of the door. The hold car is controlled by my hand print. It opened and I took out the gun. I made it seem like I was just sitting there.

I am gonna do something right know. It will scare Sam but I can't do it any other way. I took my hand up and took my left hand a little under his neck. And the hand with the gun to his head. Sam pushed on the brakes. "Stop the car" I said comly. I don't like doing this to sam. "don't get out Cas" I said. It the nickname name I had for him. He stopped. "p-pls don't do this" Cas said sad. I don't like doing this. David went out. I waited to he locked the door. "drive" I said comly I don't want to scare him more then I need to. I don't know if it worked. He started to drive I heard gun shots. David was trying to shoot me through the window. Its bulletproof. "Go to the passenger seat" I said. I let go of him. I don't know how I will get out of this. He moved to the passenger seat. "Take on the seat belt" I said. Sam did, I wasn't poiting the gun at him. I am gonna drive and I don't want Sam to get hurt or Cas.

I got up and to the driver seat. I was about to push the gas then the door opened and I was pulled out. David punched me in the face. I fell to the ground. Should I fight back.."You are a monster!!" David said. I recnised the voice now. Son of a bitch..I punched him in the face. He fell to the ground. He have been using Sam this hold time. Fucking bitch! I was about to attack him then it said bang. I felt a charp warm pain. I looked down. He shoot me in the stomach..fuck. I punched him. It hurt but I can go through it. I punched him to he didn't move. My legs felt weak. I got in the car. I felt weak. I locked the door and hit on gas. I put on auto car driving. That's what it was on then I passed out last time.

I felt weak. I am surprised they haven't pointed a gun at me yet. I know Cas have one. I pushed my hand on the wound. I was bleeding fast. "c..can you give me the med kit?..Under the seat" I said barely. I was out of breath. This is bad. I don't think they will help me willingly, they both hate me. Sam gave me the med kit. I felt dizzy..I don't think I can do this. I..I am bleeding to fast.. I feel out of breath and weak. I tried to open the med kit but that was hard. I need to ask for help. They will probably not help me. If they don't I will die and I guess that something I want in a way. "c..can I..g-get help?" I barely said. I felt my self fall more and more weak..and suddly everything went black.

Cas's POV

"c..can I..get help?" Dean said barley. It past some seconds. He felt forward. "D-Dean?" Sam asked. He didn't answer. Shit. Sam looked at me worried. I got up an took him under shoulder. I pushed him to the back seats. I laid him down on the seats. I checked his pulse. His heart was beating a little under normal. I..I should help him. "C-can I get the med kit?" I asked. Sam gave me it. His hand was shaking. I pushed Dean shirt up. He had been bleeding a lot and fast. I tried to stitch his wound fast so he won't bleed so much more. Then I was done I took on the bandages.

"C-Cas" Sam said. I turn to him. "What?" I said comly. "W-what are we gonna do?" Sam asked. "I don't know" I said. I turned back to Dean. "C-Cas we-we driving home" Sam said. I turned around. Sam looked at me. "I don't know where the car is going" Sam said. The car drove to the back of the house. The car stopped and we went down. "Omg" Sam said. I didn't know what to say. It started to drive to it parked in a big room. "W-what is this?" Sam said. Sam got out of the car. I stayed in the car. I looked at Dean. I miss him being my friend. The door opened to the right. "C-Cas can you come and see?" Sam asked. "I.." I looked at Dean "I don't think we should leave Dean alone" I said. "It really big it is two hospitals beds here" Sam said. "Should we try to move him?" Sam asked. "I don't know, he can start bleeding again" I said. "So no?" Sam asked. I nodded.

"What are we gonna do?..D-Do you think he d-did it?" Sam asked worried and sad. I looked at him. "I..I know he haven't been there for you so much, but I don't think he could have done that" I said. "I-I don't wanna belive it" Sam said looking down. I looked at Dean. I..I just realized something the other person that was there is the hero. Maybe, I don't know. "Sam can you open the back of the car?" I aksed. "I don't know" Sam said and went in the back of the car. I walked towards him. He waited on me. He tried to open it. It did and..He is..Sam looked at me. I looked at him. It was weapons in the back with oxygen mask and tank and a heart restart machine. I looked at Sam he had tears in his eyes. I feel bad for him. And poor Dean he have been hated by everyone. Then he have been doing this.

Dean's POV

I felt weak. I tried to open my eyes. It was blurry. The vision got better and better. I could see now. I didn't see anyone. I pushed my t-shirt up, someone have stitched my wound. I took my hand on the passenger seat and pushed my self up. It hurt I felt weak. I groaned in pain. I felt a little out of breath. I could look out now. Shit. I pushed my hand to the next seat. I pushed my self to the door. I got up, I needed to hold my self on the door. I leaned my arm on the car. I got to the back of the car I stopped. Sam and Cas was standing there. They both looked at me. Sam had tears in his eyes. My heart hurt. "W-why are you crying?" I asked. He will probly not answer, but I did it any ways. He walked towards me. He hugged me carefully. It supriced me. I hugged him back. "I am so sorry" Sam said. I guess they found out. Cas closed the back door. "You should sit down" Cas said. Sam let go of me. They helped me to the bed. I laid down in the hospital bed. Cas took up my shirt. I had bled a little more. I guess its because I moved more then I should. Cas took the bandige off. He fixed the stitches. He put a new bandige on.

Sam looked sad. It hurt to see him like that. "What's your blood type Dean?" Cas asked. "AB" I said. Cas got some blood. "Can you push your hand out. This will hurt a little" Cas said and pushed the needle in. I looked away. I don't like needles. "C-can I t-talk to Dean alone" Sam asked. I looked at Sam. "Of course, but where can I go?" Cas asked. "There the pc's are, is some headphones you can have on, and listen to music or something" I said. "Okay" Cas said and went there.

"I..I am so sorry for how I treated you" Sam said tearing up. "I am so sorry" Sam said and broke down. I felt horrible seeing him like this. "Come" I said. He walked towards me. He was struggling to breathe. "Lay down here" I said. I wanted to calm him down. He laid down on my right side. I hugged him. Sam calmed down and fell asleep a little after.