𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆! ♥︎

𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀! 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆! ♥︎

𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are currently in the kitchen cooking a Christmas dinner for the boys because they did well on all of their previous matches plus you just wanted to treat them for letting you be apart of their team.
After you finished cooking you sat down with you dog in your lap, watching cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies while drinking hot chocolate. You ended up falling asleep beside your dog and cuddled with them until the boys arrived. After a hour or so you heard knocking mixed with voices of "Y/N-Chan~! Open the door!" Which was obviously Oikawa.
You got up to open the door which made your dog perk their head up to see what was happening just in case you were in danger. Once you opened the door your were attacked! By Oikawa and his suffocating bear hug of course. " Y/NNN we missed you!" the brown haired setter cried out like a baby. You laughed and hugged him back. You invited everyone else inside so they can get settled and comfy as Iwaizumi tried to pry him off of you as best as he can.
Kyoutani sat down on the couch as he was relaxing he felt something in his lap and then looked down. He smiled softly at the sight of your dog in his lap. Your dog instantly took a liking to him and wanted to be around him. Everyone noticed Kyoutani smiling. SMILING I SAID. The team looked at him agape. He noticed everyone's eyes on him and glares than spat out a icy "what?". You giggles and walked towards your dog and gave them a small pat on the head " It seems that (dog's name) likes you a lot!" the whole team has met your dog so your dog is familiar with them. All Mad Dog could do is blush a bit but no one noticed since he looked away.
" Hey Y/N does your dog know any tricks?" Matsukawa asked. "Yes (she/he) knows how to shake, hug, speak, sit and attack!" You said proudly not realizing what Mattsun had in mind. "Oh really?" His eyes light up in interest. You nodded, still being oblivious. Mattsun cleared his throat then jumped up on the couch acting like a terrified child and screamed "Sic 'em (dog's name)!!" while pointed to Oikawa. (dog's name) jumped off of Mad Dog's lap started running towards Oikawa with no hesitation.
Oikawa ran around the house screaming and crying realizing his life was in danger " SOMEONE GET THAT BEAST! HELP ME PLEASE!" he tripped over then rug then fell down harshly. Your dog wasn't going to actually attack him, they just wanted to play.
The entire team was on the floor crying and weak from laughing so hard. Even Kunini and Kyoutani were laughing their asses off. After everyone calmed down from laughing you got your dog off the sobbing setter, you could've swore you saw a grey hair on his head. Oikawa got up and scolded at Mattsun then told him he has to run extra laps at practice. " Totally worth it!" Matsukawa laughed as him and Hanamaki high fived.
The boys talked amongst themselves as you set up the table to prepare the plates for them so you could all eat dinner. You called them all to the table and sat them down, as you all started to eat you hear Oikawa start to propose a toast. "Ahem! This is a toast to the best manager Seijoh could ever ask for!" All the boys shouted a few "hell yeah's and mhm's" you could've swore you heard someone say periodt which was most likely Mattsun or Makki.
You blushes at the boys' kindness and thanked them for letting you be here with them and supporting them at every practice and game. They all got up quickly and gave you a giant hug and started to cry, except for Kunini and Kyoutani they were trying to act tough so they shedded a tear or two. They soon let you go and finished dinner.
After dinner you all gathered in the living room to watch a movie and play a few games with one another. Mad Dog continued to play with your dog and taught them another trick which you were really proud of. The 3rd years were playing Monopoly, Iwazumi lost the round and he threw the board game at Hanamaki accidentally which caused Mattsun and Oikawa to lose their shit from how funny it was to see his Iwa so angry at something so small. Kunimi and Kindaichi were watching a movie and talking about whether Santa was real.
Yahaba and Watari offered to help you clean up the kitchen then after you three finished you guys went to join the others in the living room. You smiled happily seeing the boys all together and having fun with one another, just having a great time all together. You stood over all of them and said happily " Thank you all for coming! I'm so happy I could-" you voice trailed off as you started to cry tears of joy, Oikawa ran up to you with tears in his eyes and hugged you along with Iwaizumi, then Mattsun and Makki. Kyoutani patted your back trying to comfort you even though he wasn't the best at showing affection.
Mattsun had got an idea and whispered in your ear " I shoved a whole bag of jellybeans up my ass~ " which made you laugh uncontrollably, along with the rest of the team. You all gathered around for a group picture as you set up the timer for them photo, Iwaizumi and Oikawa lifted you up then put your legs over their shoulders since you were shorter than them. You all smiled as the flash from the camera went off. You posted the picture on your Instagram with the caption "The best Christmas I could ever ask for! ❤️" along with tagging everyone in the picture.

•(𝟭𝟬𝟯𝟭)•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~