Bonus 1

"Hazel were leaving soon" Dylan shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I rolled my eyes remembering how many times I'd told him to stop shouting from the stairs.

I grabbed my bag and slowly stood up.  It was kind of difficult because of my large tummy. I was due by the end of next week or so according to the doctor. I walked gingerl out of the door and made my way to the elevator. The house was so large that taking the stairs in my condition would be a death trap.

I got in and stopped at the last floor. I walked out and headed for the kitchen where Dylan was. He was making a sandwich for me to eat but suddenly I didn't feel in the mood for a sandwich anymore.

He sighed and kissed my head "ready to go" I nodded.  We were headed for my dad's house. Some of the boys were still there though they were engaged or currntly with someone. He took my bag and we entered the car brought to the front by the Butler.

My former house wasn't so far from the new one. It was about an hour journey there.

We finally arrived and Dylan helped me out of the car. My dad was at the door waiting for us to come.i hugged hin awkwardly because of my stomach.

"I'm so glad you're doing well Hazel" he said grinning. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house. It was the same as when I saw it last, no major changes.

"If it isn't Hazel Miller" I heard Alan say from behind me. I turned to regard my brother.  He grew a bit taller and was spotting a beard.

"And my favorite brother" I said hugging him. Melissa was not there because she was taking care of her baby.

I went up the stairs to my former room. It was the Same as when I left it. I flopped on the bed glad to relieve my back of the ache that was building up. I just read a book to while a way time. I needed to use the bathroom so in stood up and saw the bed covers with water. Did my water just break?

The pain came little by little but sharply. I sat on the bed trying to breath. I screamed for Dylan but got no answer so in screamed louder but it was taking my strength. The door flung open and he walked in. He started to panic when he saw my condition.

"Baby, is coming" I choked out while trying not to feel the pain. He carried me up and started going down the steps while screaming for everybody in the house.

The others were at the bottom of the steps waiting for him.  He handed me to Alan who ran to his car and put me in. Alan sat in the drivers seat while Dylan sat with me. Simon and Dale went to get my baby bag and other supplies while the others followed us in their cars.

The hospital was where Dylan and I worked at. The nurses wheeled me to a room and then went to get the doctor. He came in and stood I over me.

"Your doing well Hazel, just relax" he said to me. Dylan held my hands in a tight grip.  I was scared if I let him go then I'll never see him again.

"The baby is coming" one of the nurses announced. Words of encouragement started flying around. They kept saying push push, it was sort of annoying.

I heard a shout of Joy and fast talking but my mind was going hazy and everything was blurry. The last thing i heard before I left was 'it's a boy'.

*********
I opened my eye slowly and looked around the room. I was In a different ward and it was empty. I stood up slowly and started for the door. I could still feel pain from the contractions but all I wanted was to see my baby.

My brothers and dad were sitting on a bench outside my ward sleeping and funny enough Dylan lay across 3 of them snoring. I giggled a little and Alan opened his eyes.

"You're awake finally" he said giving me a tired smile. I have one back. He pushed Dylan to the floor making the others wake up too. They all looked at me with smiles on their faces even Dylan who eventually got up from the floor.

He led us to the children ward where they kept the baby. We looked for The Miller baby. The nurse handed the baby Over to me. I stared at the replica of Dylan in my arms.

"He's beautiful" I said handing him over to Dylan. The baby opened his eyes. They were a beautiful Hazel color.

"Welcome to the world,  Nolan Dylan Jr.  Miller" Dylan said handing him to dad. The others took turns to carry him too.

"Wait Dale said suddenly making everybody turn to him "so he's not our niece, that means we have non" we all stared at him for a few seconds before going back to admiring th baby.

He was indeed beautiful.

There'll be another bonus chapter and I'm done with this. Thanks again.