INTRO

She turned.
Her eyes darkening,gathering all the rage,anger and fury inside of her; she yelled out.
"I don't care anymore. They can go to blazes for all i care." The las t straw of calm in her let loose.
She broke down in tears. She was trying all she could but the pain just wouldn't give in,it was stuck right there in her chest causing her more anguish.
It seemed like everyone and everything was against her; never for once did she think that the air she breathed, fanning into her lungs , could offer this much of a rebellion towards her.
"Goddamn it" she yelled again,  looking out for anything she could shatter into pieces.
Wondering if at least it would shatter along with all the pain clogged up inside of her.
She felt a hand on her shoulders
" Husnah.... Take it easy. Don't go all violent on yourself my darling. "
" Ammie, how do you expect me to take it easy. When you all don't want to do the same with me? " she asked in response, staring deeply into the woman's eyes.
After a while, The woman; Kameela sighed and patted her head lovingly.  " You need to let it all out .Reminiscing over all that has happened would do nothing in helping you to move on sweetie. You have very bright days ahead of you, we shouldn't be doing this again. We are past this, husnah" she said.
"Come my dear and sleep away all the pain. Let your slumber peel away the remains of darkness and your wake be the of change and happiness" Kameela said again, leading her to the neatly laid bed placed at the corner of the room. She gently pulled the duvet over husnah and stroked her fingers through her hair.
But as Husnah Ma'ab laid down onto the comfort of the pillows and sheets, they both thought of what they seemed scared to voice out .
Changes and Happiness
Could she ever find it?
She dared to ask, while drifting into sleep.