The neighbor

I was so embarresed that the new boy Logan met my parents. Well thats another friend losed because of my parents.Oh look its Logan "hey Logan" I didn't have time to call his name plus there were a ton of girls surronding him and if I become friends with him my life will be over because every girl that likes him will come and bully me for the rest of my life.

So when I was walking in the hallway I saw the last person I wanted to see Logan and of course there were girls around him I mean it would be weird if there were no girls around him. "Hey Ceilia can I come over to your house?" what why was Logan asking that I mean he could come over but I could already see every girl that liked him give me the stink eye and which of course made me say "NO!" I mean that is the right answer right?

Right after I made that statement I walked away and my legs were wobbling so much I thought I would fall.Thank god I didn't fall in front of every one.But there was something strange there was actually a girl who wasn't drooling over Logan.I went over to her and I talked to her and suprisingly became friends with her.Her name is Chloe and were in the same class and the same age and we both don't like Logan, oh I love Chloe.

The next day my new friend Chloe asked to come over to my house but I didn't even know how to answer

But I said yes anyway 😋