one : chambre de chasse

❝maybe magic up a new personality❞

maybe magic up a new personality

❝maybe magic up a new personality❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

IT WAS a typical morning in the Mikaelson house – that was to say that Kol Mikaelson was complaining.

Today it was over the monotony of their breakfast every day.

"All I am asking for, Freya, is grapefruit juice, I am rather bored of orange."

At the beginning of their tenure in Freya Mikaelson's Chambre de Chasse Kol's questions and complaints had not irritated the other occupants of the house as they were ones that they all wanted answers to despite knowing they  would never get them.

However, as time went on and he found no more serious things to complain about he had become increasingly petty and sometimes downright stupid with his demands. Now none of them were quite as tolerant at his incessant whinging.

"All you have to do, sister, is conjure some up and I will be quiet."

"Last time you made me 'conjure' something up for you, brother, it was black paint and I needn't remind you about that."

No one needed reminding of the black paint saga; Kol had asked for some black paint which Freya had imagined up for him so he would shut up for once and he had proceeded to throw it at the house's white picket fence, complaining he was fed up of the perfection of the place.

Obviously, all it took was Freya to blink for the fence to be pristine again.

Since then she had remained obstinate when it came to her youngest brother's odd requests and demands.

"I'm not exactly going to throw grapefruit juice at a fence." He replies, rolling his eyes.

"No but I wouldn't be surprised if you threw it at one of us." Freya retorts.