Wait a damn minute-

Olivia's POV

I woke up to my alarm with a warm feeling and felt super comfortable next to my pillow behind me so I drowsily snuggled back into it before it.. put it's arm around me?

Hold awn-

I whipped my head around to find out my pillow didn't grow a pair of arms, in fact, it wasn't a pillow at all. IT WAS LOUIS.

"LORD HAVE MERCY, WHAT THE FUCK?" I jumped out of bed in surprise.

"WOAH WHAT'S WRONG, ARE YOU OKAY?" Louis panicked.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?" I screamed.

"Wait- you... don't remember what went down last night?"

"OH SHIT, PUH-LEASE do NOT tell me we had sex last night," I began pacing around the room in a panic.

"Okay, we didn't have sex last night,"

"WE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT DIDN'T WE?"

"Bold of you to assume that you'd have the ability to be walking around like that if I had actually fucked you,"  he casually said while scrolling through his phone.

"I hate you,"

"Well you clearly didn't yesterday,"

"So what happened last night?"

"You... made out with me,"

Vinnie's POV

I was chilling out on the couch with Bryce when Kio came running in like a madman.

"GUYS, GUYS, GUYS, YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT WAS JUST POSTED ON TIKTOKROOM,"

"Please don't tell me it's some pointless shit about me again," I looked up at his excited face.

"NO, IT'S LIV, LOOK AT THIS," He showed us a picture of Olivia walking with some guy, they were both smiling at each other under an umbrella in the pouring rain, it wasn't taken professionally for a shoot, but you could've fooled me.

A/N: Imagine this as Louis and Olivia on their way to the restaurant from two chapters ago.

"Who is this guy?" I frowned at the picture

"Who is this guy?" I frowned at the picture. She looked happy but her eyes looked different in a way that was hard to explain. Usually they had this really beautiful sparkle in them that you could notice from miles away, it was even visible in pictures- but not in this one.

"Dude, that's Louis Partridge, have you not watched that new Enola Holmes movie? He's basically the latest guy that everyone's simping for," Kio explained.

"And who can blame them? That accent? WHEW!" Bryce butt in.

"Thank you, Bryce," I smiled sarcastically.

"They look hella good together too, Olivia in that jumpsuit and that shorter hairstyle on her is HOT, well, she looks good in anything but damn she really outdid herself this time, not gonna lie bro, Louis and her make an attractive ass couple,"