Question For Me????

Well, I love making this book! I love taking the personality of Skye and turning it into something of my own! As you can see, this book has gotten very popular, being on almost 15K reads and all

Well, I love making this book! I love taking the personality of Skye and turning it into something of my own! As you can see, this book has gotten very popular, being on almost 15K reads and all. It's by far my most famous book, and its not even a story! That could be down to all the parts, though. I made the the first part to this book at the end of July (2020) as a joke based off of TrickyTheLynx_'s Ask Drift Anything. Go check that book out, by the way! It's such a surprise that I still get questions, and even in areas where I get no questions, I know I'll get another one eventually. I can definitely say that this book has kept me entertained! In fact, Wattpad itself has kept me interested all through lockdown. Well, since May, anyway. Originally TrickyTheLynx_ and my other friend from school, known on here as king_crypt, introduced me to Wattpad, and I'm so glad they did! I came on here with my book Dogs, which didn't get popular, so I quickly followed it with Fortnite: Quest Buddies, which is now almost completed. People on here have been really supportive to me, especially Stripes_Solids, yourlocalmidas, no_pomeagranates and DonaeDonut have made me feel motivated. So, anyway, thanks for asking, DomenicTheRowlet!

DomenicTheRowlet: 1 --> 2