0 5 | C H A P T E R 5

"See you tomorrow then

"See you tomorrow then." I fixed the strap of my bag and smiled at them. Blake and I were standing infront of the ice cream parlor and the twins were already inside their blue Lamborghini parked a few meters away from the parlor.

"Are you sure you'll be fine by yourself? I don't mind being late for a few minutes. I really don't have a good feeling." He had a worried look on his face. I took the pepper spray which was hidden in the side pocket of my bag.

"I'll be fine," I said to Blake and showed him my pepper spray.

"Ser said she'll be fine. Now get in the car or it will be us who won't be okay from coach's wrath!" Payne yelled from the backseat.

"Text me when you get home okay?"

"I will now go." I pulled him to the car and pushed him into the passenger's seat.

"Drive safely." Payton nodded and sent me a small smile as a response.

I watched as the car drove away. When it was out of sight, I went inside the Ice Cream Parlor again. I ordered a banana split and sat on the table located at the farthest back.

I don't wanna go home yet cause mom's at work and there's nothing to do at the house. I'm already here so might as well stay here for a while.

I took out my math book and started browsing the lesson Mr. Brown taught a while ago.

 Brown taught a while ago