oneshot contest submission

this is for ii_slytherxn

ummmmm so i based this off my hero academia

like there are no character or anything

it was kinda just based off the quirks, which are superpowers

thats kinda all you have to know

also sry its kinda long i had to fit a lot of stuff in

~~~~~

Tokyo, Japan

7:17 PM

三月十五日

"Today's great save by the Miraculous Four is one that will no doubt go down in history! These heroes saved hundreds that would have been blown up by a train if they weren't there. Here to give a comment is brother and hero, Bagoyoi! What do you have to sa-"

I clicked the news story off my computer with a short huff. The Miraculous Four had been all over the news lately. Just a group of brothers that trained with their quirks to be heroes. They had become famous in less than a day. And to my great dismay, they were good at their job.

The Four Amigos.

The Great Four.

They had been offered thousands of offers to join hero agencies. From Kamakura to Musutafu.

And I hated them. I hated what they did. We already had enough heroes in our city. We didn't need any more. And . . . their symbol of hope disgusted me. No matter what ANY of the heroes ever did, there would still be double the villains, coming to steal, or to hurt, or to kill. And locking them up would do no good.

I turned around in my swivel chair and hopped off, dusting the lint off my jeans. Being in Tokyo, one of the most crowned cities in Japan, my family only had enough to get by. And none of my other siblings in my family had picked a job that would earn a lot of money at. Selfish ones they were. I walked over to my small dresser and picked up my hairbrush, starting to run it through my thick black hair. The thought of the Miraculous four had not left my mind yet. The burning fury still bubbled in my stomach.

"Shihori! Dinner time!" The faint call of my mother dismissed my thoughts and I quietly placed down the brush, walking out into our kitchen.

A faint smile formed on my face as I saw my family members smiling around the dinner table. Maybe we could all be together tonight.

"And then the villain just came out of nowhere! And Hoshan had to turn into a lasso! We defeated them of course. I think it was because of my startling good looks!" a rowdy voice and a cheer of laughter erupted from the table.

"Bagoyoi!" I cheered and ran over when I saw him "You're here! Where is everyone else?"

"They have to fish up some work little one" she flashed a grin "But I was hungry so I stopped by"

My smile disappeared and I nodded silently, going to sit in my spot at the table. I could feel the rage boiling up inside of me again.

Oh yeah. The other reason I hated the Miraculous Four? They were my brothers. And they were never around. I hadn't seen my older brother Osacha in months. It's like they weren't even part of the family anymore.

I ate the rest of my dinner in silence and excused myself to go back to my room.

As I laid in bed, a plan started to formulate in my mind. One where I could get my brothers to spend more time with me. Even if they were on hero duty.