Chapter 9

Suddenly Hisoka gets on his knees and stares straight into your eyes. You've never seen him look so confused before. "Aww, what happened? Is Hisoka losing? Yes, his dumbass is losing to me." you say while holding his chin. He has a straight expression on his face, "How?" 

You smile, "Quite easy actually. All our fighting was just a distraction. During it, I used my nen to conjure my snake and he slithered his way past you. But I made sure he rubbed against your leg, just a little. And know your mine, almost. Your strong, i'll give you that. But i'm stronger. Now be a good clown and take these hits." You start hitting him and gaining more points. You control him to stay still throughout the whole thing, he stayed quite by his own will though. "Y/n wins!" the ref calls out. 

You go close to Hisoka's face and say, "I win. And I always will. Now i'm gonna go home with my girlfriend and your never gonna bother either of us again." His eyes moved for a second when you said girlfriend. Machi came down to the stage and gave you a hug. "Congratulations, he deserved his ass beat." she said. You let Hisoka free and he stood up staring at ya'll. "She's mine." you say and kiss her. 

He rolls his eyes and walks away. "What was that about?" Machi asks. You take her hand and start to walk while telling her. "We've reached 160, good enough?" Machi asks you. "Yeah lets go home." you say sighing. You guys get your money and things and go to the hide out where Chrollo is just reading. "Here." you say handing your money. 

He looks at you, "Your dismissed." Both of you are about to leave and he says, "You know, I knew once I brought Machi." "What?" she asks. He gives a little smile, "I saw the way y/n looked at you. And the way you reacted to her. I knew it." Machi and you got a little embarrassed. "We'll be going now." you say. 

You guys leave and go to Yorknew. As you step into your apartment you give a sigh of relief, "Home, sweet home." Machi smiles and throws you on the bed. "You said wed do this and more." she says. You smirk, "Of course babe." Then from there... you know. 

The End.

A/N: Each chapter was 300-500 wordsish and it was nice writing a simple short story like this. Check out my page for other stories though, typically longer and better than this one :) Hope you enjoyed this short story <3