𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

episode 12~trucked out~

episode 12
~trucked out~

"i can't believe adam's not back from his driving test. what's taking him so long?"

"two words: adam. test," bree spoke, looking up from her magazine as she ran her hand through valerie's hair.

"man, if he passes, it's good news for us and bad news for everyone on the road," chase chuckled, "or the sidewalk."

"i hope he does pass, i'm done being your guys' chauffeur," val scoffed, immediately regretting her words when bree smacked her. "sorry, sonic."

"well, he has to pass. i need him to drive me to that party on saturday since val is carpooling with jenna and the others," leo walked around the couch.

"what party?"

"the one you weren't invited to."

"you got invited to caroline davis' party and i didn't?" bree moved forward, forcing val to sit up straight.

"neither did i!" chase added.

"well, no surprise there, but why were you invited?"

"oh, bree, i'm climbing the social ladder-"

"he asked me to talk to caroline," valerie interrupted, shrugging off the boy's reaction. his face quickly changed when someone unlocked the front door.

"he's home!" they all stood up, but sat back down and groaned when they saw tasha.

"it's just you," leo said.

"nice to see you, too. hi valerie," tasha smiled at the girl who stayed seated the entire time.

"hi, how's it going?"

"great. i've had the best day. it all started when-"

"save it later, woman! adam's here!" leo yelled, causing the hispanic to send tasha an apologetic look.

"ladies and gentlemen," davenport entered, "i give you mission creek's newest fully licensed driver!" he gestured outside, but no one came into view. "adam, that's you."

"oh, right. woo-hoo, i passed!" the tall sibling ran in, cheering.

"he really impressed me, he got a 96 on the test."

"i didn't even know scores went up that high! oh, and get this, mister davenport said if i passed, he'd buy me a car,"

"what?" tasha turned to her husband.