Run Down

Carter's POV

"So the address...is a house?" Niall asked.

"Looks like it." We all just stood in front of the old house, not really admiring. I was literally shaking with fear. I have no idea what's going to be in there.

"Lets get inside. It looks like it's going to start raining again." Daniel led the way and knocked on the door.

"If someone lived here, would they give us a key?" I asked slipping it into the key hole. Once the door was opened, we entered. It was a vet run down house. It was still in living condition. It had furniture and pictures. All those things. Just hasn't been touched in a long time.

"Lets split up." I took the upstairs as Niall took the main level and Daniel took the basement.

I looked through bedrooms and closest. Not much. Just dusty old things. What caught my attention was a pink room at the end of the hall. It looked really well out together. No dust. A few broken things here and there. But other than that, it was in good condition.

I looked through pictures and other things threw the dresser drawers of things. A picture. Of the Hailee girl and...a baby. Anne was in the background with..Harry?

"Carter?" Niall asked catching me off guard. I jumped and shove the picture in my back pocket. "Someone's here!"

"What?" I whispered loudly. He nodded and started freaking out. Just as I was about to walk out the room, footsteps pounding up the steps. Niall pulled my waist and threw me under the bed. Which all seemed to familiar.

"There's no one here boss." A mans voice said stopping at the door of the room.

"The door was unlocked! Someone is here!" The man seemed very angry. "Find them. And kill them." At this point Niall had to cover my mouth so they couldn't here me crying.

"Where's Daniel?" I mouthed. Niall put a finger to his mouth and pointed to the floor signaling he was still downstairs.

"No ones here."

"Check down stairs. No one leaves till we find these kids." The man finally walked into the room. I was shivering and I could tell. Niall tried his best to keep me from shivering so loud. He wrapped his arm around me an covered my mouth with the other.

The man began checking the room. Knocking things over. Breaking pictures. Crap. My bracelet! It was left on the dresser. He picked it up and shoved it in his pocket. "Lets go boys! They left."

Once we heard the door close we scooted out from under the bed. I wiped the fallen tears from my face. It was all so much.

"Carter? What's wrong?" Niall asked noticing I was crying harder. He pulled me into a hug, trying to shush me.

"That guy? I..I have...I know him."

"What? Who was he?"

"That guy..he's the one who..killed my mom. He's..that guys. . . Is my father."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV

"-cuz I was like BABY BABY BABY OHHHH!" My phone. What could they want this early in the morning?

"Hello?"

"Harry? How are things going?" I heard my mom ask on the other end.

"Good. Just actually woke up."

"How's Carter?"

"Sleeping probably." I replied sitting up to see that Carter wasn't there. Must have got up early.