Cobra Kai Never Dies

Hewwo!! It is Raven!
This is chapter 4!!

TW one this one as well, there is se talk about bl°°d

COBRA KAI AND ALL THE CHARACTERS BELONG TO NETFLIX!!! I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS
Thank you for reading! I hope you like this story.
If you want to vote, comment, follow, and don't forget to add it to your library.
I love you all!!♥️🧡💛💚💙💜

~~~recap~~~

"He isn't a bum he is my Sensei" Miguel said.

"Our Sensei, beside we don't need him to protect us." I say.

~~~

"Oh you're dead." one of Kyler's friend said.

~~~~~~~~

It all happened so fast. I remember waking up, I could barely open my eyes, I couldn't move, I felt so sore. I heard Miguel groan next to me. I was leaned against the door of a car. It must have been Sensei's car. We must have gotten home because we stopped. Sensei opened the door on Miguel's side and picked him up. I groaned.
"Go back to sleep, I'll take care of you two." He said.

He carried Miguel inside of his house. Miguel's mom yelled at him, saying something, I couldn't hear what she said. She looked mad though. She looked over at his car, to me clearly seeing I was bloodied up a bit, and she sobbed. She yelled at him pointing towards me then inside to where Miguel was. He looked hurt. She then slammed the door on him. He came back to the car and grabbed me out of the car.
"Miguel isn't going to train anymore, you might not be either." He said. He carried me to my door. My aunt answered the door confused. She saw me and sobbed. She started yelling at him, it was getting to loud, so I went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day, on my bed. I was in an old shirt and some shorts, A bit of blood on the tee. There was some water by my bed. The blinds were partially open so I could see a bit of the room. My door opens to my aunt coming to give me ice.
"Oh you're awake. Put this on your ribs, it will help." She said.

"Thank you" I groaned.

"Who did this to you? Can you tell me what happened? I'll call the school, they can protect you and that boy." She said. I wondered how she knew, but I remembered she was friends with Miguel's mom.

"Auntie, that will make it worse. They will just call me weak." I said. "But I just need to keep training-"

"NO. That man is the reason you got hurt, I don't want you to go to that place again." She said strictly.

"It isn't his fault, he was just trying to help. I just wasn't ready for it." I try. "He is a great man, he was just trying to help Miguel and me."

"No more karate, NONE!" She said.

"Okay..." I give in.

~~~~~~~~~~

After I slept some more and gained back some strength, I ate and went to change.