Chapter 3

RAQUEL

Royal's pov
After all that happened yesterday I stayed home but of course I gotta work hard today and I got school tomorrow I don't even know why I still go to school nobody gonna want to hire a hoodrat like me the streets is the place for me. Isaiah had to work to so we was gonna leave out together me and Isaiah have always been close, out of the four of us me and him are the toughest we always making the most money and we never lacking that's how niggas get killed up out here. I didn't really tell you how my life ended up this way we'll this is how it all started............

My mom and my dad were never married they were just dating and they decided to have children together but one day my mom found out my dad was cheating but she loved him so much that she didn't care then he started drifting away and didn't want her anymore but she kept on fighting for him and I guess she just gave up on life and started using drugs and at the time I was getting bullied and i didn't know who to go to I was scared to tell one of my siblings because they're all crazy and they would have tried to kill them so one day after school I went home and got my brothers gone and I went to the alley where the bullies would always be and I pointed the gun to them and I said "I run this block now any one of ya nigga's tryna run up I'm right here" then I shot one of his foot it was 3 of them but 2 of them ran away then people started fearing me then I ran everything so I started selling weed then I upgraded ,my brothers had been started selling then me and my sisters started sellin and it just became a family thing.if your wondering if I have seen my dad,no I haven't but I heard that he has another family and he living a good life I don't know exactly how he looks cause I was young when he left but my older brother told me. So yeah that's how it happened I just got ready and and got my phone and my gun and headed out.

I work on the same block everytime even though I can take anyone's block at any time but I make mad money over here 10 people came in the last 8 minutes as soon as I got there it was a lot I stayed there for about an hour and I got about 3k so I went to a Jamaican restaurant and after I was done I was about to go back to the alley when I felt someone watching me and I always gotta watch my back so I held on to my gun and I was about to pull it out until I saw that it was officer Dwayne.

Royal-what does this nigga want

Officer Dwayne-what are you doing out here

Royal-about to go home

Officer Dwayne-I'll take you

Royal-no thank you

Officer Dwayne-are you sure

Royal-why are you bothering me I SAID NO ARE YOU SLOW DAMN

Officer Dwayne-I'm sorry you just remind me of someone

Royal-well I don't know you

I felt weird around him like he new something about me and was following me so I decided to go back to the house and wait for a few hours.
When I got there Caden and Candace was there.

Caden-wassup

Royal-nothin

Caden-I thought you was workin

Royal-I was but when Raquel went to jail this cop walked up to me and started askin me shit now the nigga following me

Caden-you serious my nigga

Royal-deadass

Isaiah-and why didn't you tell me

Caden-uh oh

Royal-cause I knew you was gonna start acting crazy like right now.

Isaiah-what did he ask you

Royal-does it matter

Isaiah-yes it does

Royal-he asked me what my name was and said that if I needed anything I can call him that's it

Isaiah-tell me if you see him again

Royal-aight

Candace-I love how you just walked right passed me and didn't say hi

Royal-oh I'm sorry hi Candace

Candace-hi baby how you been

Royal-good how about you and Chris and the baby

Candace-oh we're great but I'm just waiting for that ring

Royal-you two are a perfect couple I know you guys are gonna get married

Candace-yeah but you know how Inpatient I am

Royal-yeah you are

I knew Chris and Candace were going to get married because last week he asked me if I could help him pick out a ring for her since I knew what she wanted and she talks about it to me all the time.

2 hours later

I was gonna get back to work so I looked out the window to see if anybody was watching me and it looked all good so I went back to the spot and was able to get back to work without being bothered and I got about 7k including the amount I got from earlier.Then as I was about to go home one of Terrence's sides came up to me asking for him.

Side#3-you know where Terrence at

Royal-no

Side#3-when you see him can you tell him I was looking for him

Royal-aight say no moe

I wasn't gonna say shit everybody know that Terrence got mad hoes how she the only one that don't know that and think that she his main but most of them think that.

I was walking home then I saw Raquel walking mad fast so I went to go follow her and I had snuck up on her and scared her.

Raquel-yo I almost fucked yo shit up don't do that shit again you know how many people want me dead

Royal-shut yo bitch ass up,why the hell you walking so fast

Raquel-this cop was watching my ass so I had to get up out of there,speaking of cop there go his ass right there

Royal-oh shit that's that nigga that was asking me all those questions

Officer Dwayne-what are you guys doing outside at this time of night

Royal-we was just about to go to the store

Officer Dwayne-we'll okay you ladies stay safe

Royal-this nigga always on my dick.

Raquel-lets just go home before something else happens.

THANKS FIR SUPPORTING
LOVE YOU GUYS
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
VOTE
FOLLOW
COMMENT
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME❤️