He can't feel anything

Edited

“Taro?” nothing “Taro!” That snapped the dark-haired young man out of his daydream, “Yes?” He responded to his childhood best friend, Osana Najimi. “I was saying I could help with whatever is bothering you,” shuffling could be headed on the other side of the phone.

“It's fine Osana,” Taro rose from around his desk and went to sit on his bed, “Taro we're best friends, I can help,” silence “Taro..” he sighed softly “I'll see you at school tomorrow Osana,” “Wait for Taro-” he hanged up before she could say anything more.

He got up to get ready for bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day he could feel it. He then laid down on his back drifting off to sleep.

I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do,” a middle-aged-looking doctor spoke to Taro's parents, his father sighed in defeat there was nothing more he could do, all he wanted was a normal child but his wish wasn't couldn't be granted. His mother on the other hand was quite relaxed about this after all she did go through this herself when she was a child.

The young boy was seated on the examination table calmly. He couldn't comprehend what was going on, he never asked. The older man ambled farther into the room towards his son while the doctor pardoned himself giving them privacy; Taro eyed his hands which often seem to be cold.

He then glanced up at his mother, the woman gave a sweet smile, he blankly stared in response thous looking back to his father, he looked as if he was ready to burst into tears at any moment, the woman came up to her husband then uttered something in his ear with that he got up and back away from his son.

The dark-haired woman looked at her son talking to him about the situation, she told him something to this day Taro kept reminding himself of those same words, One day you're going to meet someone special Taro, they'll make you feel complete,” she stroked his cheek, kissing his forehead she then attended back to his father.

Taro stared back at his hands,Someone.....special?

At the sound of his raging alarm, Taro groaned sitting up to turn it off. He stared at the pale wall for a minute then got up to get ready, he looked at the time it was 6:30 a.m.

After getting his uniform ready he made his way to the kitchen to get something to eat, the house was cold and peaceful he didn't mind at all, both his parents were overseas on 'vacation'. After eating, he strolled off to exit the house; Osana was waiting patiently outside the gate when hearing the door open she looked over to see Taro walking out locking the door behind him.

"Good Morning Senpai," she smiled at him, "Morning Osana," he replied walking out the gate, the shorter read head stood there nervously, she planned to do something special for the young man the thought making her cheeks turn pink even though Taro noticed he didn't say anything.

Walking in comfortable silence, the brunet's eyes suddenly lit up the reason being of seeing a certain someone, Ayano Aishi, a student in a lowerclassman. She was standing at the front of her house patiently, Taro took the time to take a good look at her he fell in love with this girl.

She made him feel complete as his mother would phrase it. Ayano was looking down at her black shoes then looked up to see the two. She smiled at the brunet; that smile...that one smile drove him crazy... She waved at him he nervously waved back.

Hello!” Taro raises his eyes from his book, his breath hitched, an underclassman with black hair, grey eyes stood in front of him; her face flawless, cute little ears, perfectly shaped nose. She was gorgeous, he didn't feel as if he was exaggerating.

I'm sorry for disturbing you but have you seen a boy with orange hair and a polka dot scarf,” she pointed to her neck, N-No I haven't,” he answered; all his attention was directed on this girl currently.

She nervously giggled “I see,” her eyes catch a glimpse of the book in Taro's hands “Hey! You read non-fiction too,” she beamed pointing at it, "Y-Yes," his words coming out as a stammer, “That's unbelievable, you know that book is amazing,” she seated herself beside him, “It's one of my all-time favorites,” “Mine too,” he looked down at its pages.

Isn't this the most soothing place to read?” her eyes averted up staring at the sky, “Yes it is,” he received his chance to take another glimpse at her, this was the first time he acknowledged he liked something.

My name is Ayano Aishi, I'm in class 2-1,” she held out her hand for him to shake which he accepted, “I'm Taro Yamada, I'm in class 3-2,” he responded.

Oh! You're an upperclassman finally one that's not a complete jerk,” she let out a giggle, “I mean Budo's nice too,” she began fiddling with her fingers. “Do you want to study together or go to the school's library sometime?” She invited not looking up, Taro froze.

He didn't know what to say but he knew if he pass up this chance he'll regret it later, S-S-Sure,” he stuttered, “Great,” her grey eyes were full of energy and warmth, he adored that.

4:00 pm? After cleaning time?” getting up turning to him, he merely nodded “Awesome,

That girl is his everything. He needs her. She completed him. He can't lose her. She belongs to him and him alone.