i n t r o d u c t i o n

hello, good morning, good afternoon, and welcome!

i truly hope you're doing alright my dears and let me introduce to you the story that is happening beneath your eyes..

Ella, is not a lady of the court, far from it actually, she is a simple servant with such a low statue that she is almost treated the same way as the pigs of the farmers really.. but one day, Ella got what we call, "lucky".

At her eyes it was more like a miracle than being lucky really..

That precious day, Ella was walking around the village searching for herbs and simple bread to nourish herself and her parents, just how she was raised to do for the past 7 seven years. For her, it was a simple routine that she knew better than her ten fingers.

And that day, the whole village was quite .. agitated as you could say really. Every sellers were yelling their last incomes and sales for the new products, preachers were reciting the bible as loud as possible with passion, the farmer were trying to sell their beasts for a higher price than their worth. To be fairly honest, everyone was simply panicking and for one clear reason that our poor Ella, sadly ignored.

Ella did her usual shopping, being simple minded and telling herself that it was because winter was indeed coming, and not bothering to be careful. Oh it was so cliché for her to bump into the Queen that was being stared from every angle, but that is what happened.

She literally ran into her, and Ella being so ashamed of herself, she didn't bother raising her head and looking at the identity of the person in front of her.

So no, she didn't bother being an ass-kisser to the Queen but simply apologized and promised to repay for the damage she caused.

Oh you should of seen the face of the Queen.. she was quite amused and looking at that poor villager with a warm smile.

And now darlings, I will let you read the story of Ella and her beloved Queen..

~♡~

Hello hello hello!

Well, now as you can see, i'm starting a new story!
To be honest, I am doing Ella like I am, because I truly find it easier ahah!

Here's an important thing : English is absolutely not my first language, French is!
So please, don't hesitate by pointing in the comments if I do any spelling mistake, as little as they might be!
And please, don't hesitate commenting on literally every paragraph, because to be honest, I just love seeing it! That's what I ALWAYS do on stories because I am really crazy sometimes
..

Also, my ADHD might be really easy to notice during certain chapters because my stupid self will find idk how many stories and idea at the same time~

Now let me tell you a simple rule that is written in every of my stories:
I am responsible of my writing and the content of it, but, I am certainly not responsible of your readings!

What i am trying to explain here is, I write what I write and i will assume every words of my writings but if at any moments you will be angry and against them, it will not be my problem, you chose to read my story and you can quit at any moment, I won't be mad! It happens to me too, sometime I get mad at a story but instead of threatening or just being mean in the comments about it, I will just leave and let the author alone.

I totally accept critics! As long as they are build on a thinking or a peace of mind and not simply by rage.. i want you to give your opinion, but not to pressure it on my stories ♡

I am someone very lovely and cheerful but also very passionate and not afraid of speaking for myself and giving a peace of my mind, so I truly hope that I won't need to do that ♡

(Also, lot of my chapters or just every of my chapters, are never pre-written ;w; I'm an impulsive writer lmaooo i just write my chapters as soon as the words comes, everything is improvised on an idea who was chosen as a base ahah!)

Thank you soooo much if you have read all of that, it's just the simple things I like to remind before starting anything 💕

I truly hope you'll like my story and Ella's romance with the Queen ♡

Have a great day, great night, and soon a great year!