ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

-George's POV -

I woke up to the sound of light breathing, not my breathing. I rolled over and grabbed my phone making as little noise as possible. I remembered most of last night but some parts were fuzzy, probably because I was nervous and exhausted.

I decided to take a shower so I put my phone down so it was leaning up against my side table. Several minutes later I was in the shower singing along with the songs on my playlist. You're gonna laugh, the playlist was named "So You're In Love".

-Clay's POV -

    The sun peeked through my eyelids and brought me out of my dreams. After being lost for a few seconds, you know, that feeling you have when you first wake up, I got out of bed and stretched. The sound of faint music filling my ears. When I listened closer I heard two voices coming from the distance. One belonging to a woman and one belonging to a man. The woman's voice sounded more auto tuned and fake while the man's voice sounded quieter and more realistic.

"George, are you there?"

    When he didn't answer I assumed he would come back. I sat down and examined the part of George's room in view of the camera. The walls were a light blue like grey. I could see several boxes stacked on top of each other halfway in the frame.

    Suddenly George appeared in view. Unlike last night he wasn't wearing a hoodie and sweatpants but instead a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and messy and he was basically glowing. (I refuse to mention anything about his chest)

"Glad to know I'm the first person you think of when you're standing around naked"

"I-i was just taking a shower"

"And no invite? Rude."

After that comment we were both blushing a bright red.
      -George's POV -

God, Clay could be so hard to tolerate at some moments. I ran off camera to not only hide my blushing but to also get dressed before he could make another comment.

    Friends didn't flirt with each other like that, did they? I mean I heard Nick and Karl doing that on the VC yesterday but was it as extreme as the comments Clay just made?

"I have to go run some errands but we should hang out after school tomorrow"

"Yeah sounds great"

- Monday -

- Clay's POV -

"Andrea we need to talk about the next step"

"All you have to do is tell him you like him"

"You know I can't do that"

"I'll help you figure out what you're going to say"

"Andrea"

"Oh George, I love you so much, let's kiss now. Mwah Mwah"

"It's not that simple"

"Uh, you're no fun"

- Time Skip -

At lunch time Nick and Karl were pestering me to tell them what happened between George and I.

"Come on just tell us Clay"

"Yeah tell us"

"No way guys there isn't much to tell"

"We know you love him"

"Be honest with us, come on"

"Fine"

"Well, tell us"

"Last night we fell asleep on call and this morning he came out of the shower and I accidentally saw him with nothing but a towel around his waist"

"WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT?"

"I made a few flirty comments and then we hung up"

"BOOOO YOU"

- George's POV -

Today I had one goal, talk to Andrea. I felt terrible for liking Clay when she was being so nice to me.

"Hey Andrea, can we talk?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"I-i like Clay and I feel terrible because you have been so nice to me and I don't want to get between you two and it's been-"

"George hold on a second. You like Clay, like you like like him?"

"Yeah"

"George that's great news"

"Huh?"

"Oh, i'm not dating Clay anymore, we're just friends"

"Oh ok thanks for taking that weight off my shoulders"

- After School -

- Clay's POV -

Today was the first day I went to George's house and I hoped it wouldn't be the last. When I arrived he took me upstairs, I thought he would introduce me to his parents but they weren't home.

    He showed me his clout goggles, his most prized possession.

"These are so cute, put them on"

"Ha okay"

"Why have I never seen these on you before?"

"Because they're weird"

"No they are not"

We played Minecraft together until it was time for me to get home.

- Time Skip -

I found myself listening to Spotify at eleven o'clock. The songs being shuffled consisted of sad love songs that with two simple lines could completely break you.

(Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought

Maybe I just wanna be yours, I wanna be yours)

I lied on my bed, lights low, a single tear dripped down my face. Why was I such a fool? I fell in love with someone that couldn't be mine.

- George's POV -

I hate three things:

1. Brussel Sprouts

2. Mondays

3. Crying at night

Love can suck when the love isn't reciprocated.

I was stuck in my feels that is until the song came on. The only song that could change my attitude.

Everybody Talks - By Neon Trees

I danced around my room, a smile on my face. I knew that after the song ended it would be back to a sad atmosphere but for now I danced like the moment would never end.

- Clay's POV -

The song Everybody Talks played from my speaker. I made a quick choice to jump up and dance. How could I resist? Although George was still there at the back of my mind I focused on the thoughts of being the main character. I focused on being the guy who ends up with his dream partner and lives happily ever after even after the credits role.

I knew after the song ended the thoughts of a happily ever after would disperse from my mind. Although that meant lying back down and silently crying myself to sleep I kept my smile plastered on my face.

    The last thought slipped away from my thoughts as I fell into a deep sleep...

Why can't love be easy?

Because if love was easy it wouldn't be love...

More:)
Have a good day/night!