oikawa

tonight the volleyball team was having a party

tonight the volleyball team was having a party. they recently won a bunch of games so they decided to celebrate at iwas house.

oikawa and all of them just got back from their games so i haven't seen him for a while and even though i'd never admit it to his face, i missed him. :(

i started to get ready for the party. i put on a dark blue mini dress and drove over to the party.

there were over 100 people there, way more than i expected and i started to look for my bf, tooru. all of a sudden someone covered my eyes and said "guess who it is?" i pulled away from him and looked at him as he pulled me into a
hug
"i missed you" i whispered into his ear. the party was super loud so we decided to find a quiet place to talk

now we were in one of the guest bedrooms. he grabbed my face and made me look at him and pulled me into a kiss. we started to make out and he climbed on top of me. he turned me around so he could unzip my dress but then flipped me back over and started to move down a bit.

he kissed my inner thighs and underwear and i let out soft moans.
"i think you can be louder than that he said" and smiled at me. he pulled my underwear down and started to eat me out.
oikawa sucked on my clit while thrusting his fingers into me hitting the same spot every time. i moaned loudly and arched my back and felt his breath down there.

the knot in my stomach grew tighter until it finally snapped and i came. he got up and pulled me into his lips. he pulled off his boxers and leveled himself with my entrance.

i put my hands on his back and he started to thrust into me. i let out a moan as he hit my g spot and rolled my eyes back as he kept hitting the same spot

my walls tightened around him and tooru let out a groan. i was lost in my thoughts as i felt his throbbing cock inside of me. i arched my back even more subconsciously as my legs started to shake. oikawa let out a laugh seeing me shaking and continued to go harder.

he fell down a little and was breathing hard as he neared his own climax. i finally came and he came right after.

"ig you really did miss me" i said looking up at him

this took me so long but it's so short and i don't wanna make it super long but i'll prolly start making them longer ok bye