Missing Drawing

"Oh Brain! I can't find it! Troz!"

   Pinky was running about left and right, making a mess of the two's cage. He had completely flipped everything over, somehow without the Brain's notice. He looked up from his papers, "Can't find what, Pinky? Also how did you manage all of this? We have very little how is it so dirty-"
   "Ohohoho, Romy's drawing! It's missing, I can't find it!" He shoved his face into the Brain's chest, basically lying on the ground. He sobbed, "Oh, the humanity!"
   The Brain held the bridge of his nose. He was sure it was on safe storage under their bed, along with his other pictures and papers.
   "Did you check under the bed? Where we store everything?" He asked, patting his cagemate's head. Pinky only nodded into his chest, before looking up. "That's the first place I looked, silly. Narf."
   The Brain raised an eyebrow, then went to investigate. There, beneath all the clutter, was their son's crayon drawing. "You sure?" He joked, giving the paper to Pinky.
   "Oh, thank you Brain!" Pinky yelled, placing a kiss on the other male's blushing face. "Why did you need it anyway?" "Oh, uh, poit! I forgot."

(Canon cage layout? In my house? Never)
(Anyway, our first oneshot! Exciting. This was prompt but I bet you can guess what the prompt was.)
(Sorry for capitalization errors! My dumb phone doesn't do it and i miss it sometimes when i edit.)