Chapter 13

Internships and Hero names

The next day at school, we were listening to Mr. Aizawa talking about our performances at the sports festival.

"Also, you will have internships with the pro hero's that chose you from the sports festival. I will show you who has them." He stated

As he said that a small board popped up that showed who were chosen for internships. Kat and Sho had the most while I had around 370. 

"I will give you a list to choose from but before that you will need to decide on your hero names. Be careful of what you choose because-" 

"You might be stuck with it for a while!" Midnight finished for him.

"Me and Midnight will me judging your hero names, you will have a board and when you're ready, you will present your hero name" Aizawa said

I got the board and started thinking of a name. It was only a few minutes and he was already asking for a people to present. I heard Mina getting rejected which made the class tense. After that, Tsu went up and said "Froppy". Midnight loved ti and that lifted everybody's spirits up so I decided to ignore the noise and try to think of a name.

"Akira, are you ready?"

I jumped at Aizawa's voice and shook my head no. He continued on while I racked my brain for a hero name.

I saw Kat going up to present and I looked up to hear what he was going to say

"King Explosion Murder" he said while holding up the board

While Midnight declined his name, I mentally slapped myself due to his lack of finding a good name and just tried to find a decent name. 

And then an idea popped up

"I'm ready!" I said as I walked up to say my name

"My name will be Supernova"

"Why the name if I may ask?" Midnight asled

"Because it's another word for black hole, and it kind of describes a bit of my quirk"

"I approve" Midnight and Aizawa said as I returned to my seat

After everybody finished giving their hero names, Aizawa handed out the papers for the internships, I scanned through the papers and saw some small agencies and a few big ones. There were 5 that caught my eye.

Gunhead, Mt. Lady, Hawks, Death Arms and

Endeavor?

"You have until tomorrow to fill out where you are going." Aizawa said 

I started to think of the pros and cons of going to each agency. I overheard Mineta saying that he was going to go to Mt. Lady so that's immediately off the list. Hawks is mainly airbourne so I wouldn't be able to keep up. 

So that leaves Gunhead ,Death Arms, and Endeavor.

As the rest of school goes by, I kept thinking about who I was going to intern. I decided to cross out Gunhead but am still caught in between Death Arms and Endeavor. 

Death Arms obviously has trained with a lot of core training and Is familiar with close range combat, which is what I mainly do. On the other hand, Endeavor has most likely more experience and could possibly teach me something or at least push me to my limits.

 After class is over, I walk up to Sho and tap him on his shoulder. He turns around and lets me speak.

"Who are you going with? I'm stuck between two people" I said