𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

episode 14 and 15~the bionic showdown~

episode 14 and 15
~the bionic showdown~

"adam's getting popcorn poured on his head, of course i walk into this," val sighed, heading towards bree and propping herself up onto the table.

"hi," bree smiled.

"hey."

"you two and your new abilities-"

"you three," val interrupted adam to correct him.

"how come i haven't unlocked one yet?"

"adam, why don't we talk about a new ability once you've mastered keeping all the saliva in your mouth," chase spoke.

"you know what i want? the ability to talk to raccoons. there's something going on there that we don't know about."

"val, why are you even here? mister davenport said we had training. wait, where even is he?"

"he's never late for training, so i just texted val and told her to come over. i'm gonna go check around the house," bree jumped down and sped away, coming back right when leo walked in, causing him to lose balance.

"would it kill you to keep it under 55?"

"i couldn't find mister davenport anywhere."

"have you looked closely? he's a small man. he may be obscured by a houseplant, or perhaps a family sized can of tomatoes."

"let's ask eddie," chase suggested as bree forced the hispanic to stand up.

"don't bother," marcus' voice filled the room, and val scrambled off the table and to the desk near adam. "i deactivated him hours ago."

"marcus."

"he's got his own tv show? what channel is this?" adam asked, instantly shutting up when val smacked his forehead.

"how did he get-"

"what do you want, marcus?"

"i'm just checking on my favorite bionic friends."

"he knows we're bionic?"

"no shit sherlock, or else he wouldn't have said that!"

"i heard you were looking for your daddy. he's right here," he moved aside, revealing donald, who was trapped in a cage. "and if you ever want to see him again, i suggest you come get him."