~You're Very Special To Me~

Mono's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and I knew I fell asleep. I looked around and Seven and I were in our room sleeping, but I realized Seven wasn't here and also, I didn't have my shirt on. I thought about what we did, then smiled. That moment, was very special. I sat up on my bed then went downstairs. I looked around for Seven, until he was sitting in the living room. I smiled and sneaked up behind him. I covered his eyes and he gasped cutely.

"M-Mono?" He said nervously.

"Hey baby~" I said while kissing his cheek.

He blushed red and I chuckled.

"You're so cute~" I nuzzle-kissed his head.

I sat by him and he had his shirt on. There was silence on the living room, thinking what to talk about. I looked at Seven and he had a straight face. I cocked my head to the side and he noticed I was looking at him.

"Eh." He said quietly and looked away from me.

"What's wrong? You're oddly quiet." I said.

"N-nothing...I'm just...thinking."

"About what?"

He didn't answer and looked at me. I gave him a death stare and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong? You can tell me, really and if it's really a huge problem, then I might fix if I can, but at least tell me...please?" I said gently.

He nodded and puts his head on my shoulder. Oh, so that's how he was gonna start talking then? Okay, I'm kidding.

"Mono, I want to tell you something that I really need to tell you. Um, I feel like, I'm not good enough for you. Ever since you did so many nice things for me, even about how much your love had said, I want to do the same, but I can't because I'm afraid you might deny it from me and I feel like I'll be alone again." He said sadly and sighed.

I was speechless for a moment, until I looked at him face to face.

"Seven, look, I'm not gonna deny it because I know how much you love me. Plus, I appreciate the things that you do for me because we both love each other the same way. I love you so much, and I'll never deny you, I promise. Also, I just love to make you happy and see you smile because that's how much I love you Sevee." I said while touching his cheek with my warm hand.

He looked at me while blushing red and smiled. I smiled back and gently kissed his lips, showing I already love him since he is really special to me. I felt Seven put his hands on my chest and I smiled when I pulled away from an inch. We were face to face so close and he stared. I chuckled and kissed his lips again. I smirked when I pulled away an inch again and he nuzzled my nose. I blushed red and he laughed.

"You're cute." He said with a smile.

"Aww, well you're hot as fuck~" I smirked and put my fingers through his hair.

He blushed mad red and I chuckled. I didn't expect him to do that but that's Seven for me.

"You're so...hotter than me?" He said so unsurely.

"Yeah whatever. The moment I fell in love with you, I realize you were made for me because..you know, I love you." I chuckled.

Seven laughed and wraps his arms around my neck for a hug.

"I love you Mono." He mumbled.

"I love you too baby." I smiled and put my arms around his waist.

We faced each other afterwards and smiled. Then, I got a call.

"I'll be right back." I said nervously.

Seven nodded and I walked to the balcony to talk on the phone. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" I called.

"Hey Mono, it's me, Six." She answered.

"Oh, hey Six! What do you need?"

"Um, do you remember what plan we're gonna do after you take Seven to a date?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Don't you remember? You said you're gonna take Seven on a date tonight, take him to the fountain at the park, then the special finally!"

"What's the special finally again?"

I sound so stupid right now..I'm trying to remember what it was anyways.

"Really?" Six questions.

"Yeah really. What am I doing this for anyways?"

"You're gonna propose to Seven!"

Seven's P.O.V

There was silence in the room and I didn't know what to do. I looked around to see if Mono was back, but he was still outside. Hm, talking on the phone that long? Who was he talking to? I thought about it and I know he's not cheating on me. Or is he? No, he would never do that. I got up and I was about to pen the balcony door until Mono walked in. He was surprised and I stared.

"Heeeey babe." He said with a crooked smile.

"Heeey..?" I said with confusion.

He smiled and randomly hugs me. I was surprised and I rubbed his back with my hand. He pulled away and smiled. I smiled back and I was gonna go use the restroom, but Mono kisses my lips and I blushed red. He pushes me to a wall and begins to put his cold hands up inside of my shirt. I moaned slightly after that. He explored inside my mouth with his wet tongue inside. I moaned loudly and softly at the same time. I felt myself heat up, then Mono pulls away. I saw a trail of saliva between us and I felt awkward.

Mono smirks and bites my neck. Ow, but it was relaxing when he sucked on it. Ehhh I wanna die from this. He sucked on the other side of my neck and I moaned in his ear. I put my hands on his chest and I felt I wet myself. Oh god. He pinned my arms down to the wall and I could barely move.

"M-Mono? What're you doing?" I asked trying to break through my moan.

"Something special for you to understand I love you." He said deeply.

I felt so hot and he bit and sucked my neck again and did the same process over and over but he's biting me harder each time to make me moan. I did apparently and Mono kisses my lips roughly and did it over and over. Oh. My. God. He touched my private part and squeezed it harshly then he kissed my cheek. I moaned out of breath and I put my fingers through his hair.

"You like that huh?" He said gently in my ear.

"Yeah~" I said when he rubbed and squeezed it harder.

I grunt in pain, but it was very relaxing in my opinion. He stopped squeezing my part and kissed me on the neck. I grunt a little and he put his hands on both of my cheeks on my face and smiled.

"You're so hot when you moan you know." He said gently.

"Y-you too." I wheezed.

He chuckles and kisses my lips passionately.

"I didn't even moan but alright Sevee~" he said and kissed my lips again, making me feel out of breath already.

He stopped touching me and hugged me again. I was really confused of why he was doing this to me, but whatever he's doing, I don't mind. I smiled and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"I love you." Mono said in my ear.

"I love you too." I said while kissing his head, passionately.