Ch8 well what do we have here

Kuroo's POV
I was going to the kitchen to get some milk since i was pretty thirsty just as i was about to go in i heard some panting and some moning i would be lieing if i said i wasn't turned on by it i had to bite my lip so i didn't want to join who ever was in the middle of having some fun i then herd someone saying " Kenma-Kun I love you" i then realized that it was Chibi- Chan then i heard Kenma saying "i love you too Shoyo" i then thought this would be the right time to walk in forgetting about my Boner when i walked in i saw Kenma on top of Chibi-chan and jerking him of while biting his lower lip and Chibi-chan jerking Kenma off as well i then felt my dick throbbing since i didn't jerk my self off all i could say was "fuck i want to join" kenma and Chibi-chan just looked at me Chibi-chan then said "Kuroo-senpai do you need help with that" i blushed and said "Chibi-Chan i had no idea how fuckin hot you are i actually quit envy Kenma since I'm gesting you two are a thing now"Kenma glared at me as to say fuck off he's mine and mine only i chuckled then said "well since you too turned me on pretty bad i think you should fix it" they then came over to me and took some turns of jerking me off  so much for just coming to the kitchen to get some milk.

Hey guys that chapter 8 done and I'll see all you dudes in the next chapter buh bye. CleonaXD