Perpetua Spectra (Mystery Girls)

Aliases: Petua, Petra, Tua, Sex Symbol, Feminist Actress, Bachelorette, PolyBlank, PolyBlanka

Age: 20-30

Height: 5'6 (Same height as Joshua 'Josh' from Blues Clues in heels)

Nationality: Filipino American

Personality: If you can ask anyone, they'll tell you she is a trio mix of Mulan, Merida, and Jasmine from Disney. Though that also makes her a independent Queen!

Character(s):
Savannah 'Savvy' - Blue Clues & You (Co-Host of Blue Clues/Co-Caretaker of Blue)

Occupation(s):
Actress
Supporter of LBGTQ
Assissan (In Secret)

Sexuality: Straight (Though she is deemed "Bachelorette" for her lack of romantic interest and dating from school to adult years)

Status:
Single for life
Still a Virgin

Social Media: Nah, she isn't into that stuff (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram or the media 'stick my nose in people personal life for money' folks in gernal cause all they do is bitch or complain while twisting for own gain.)

Likes: LBGTQ related stuff, Keeping to herself, Exercising, Mythical  Creatures along with Mythical Gods and Goddesses

Dislikes: Any form of media (besides YouTube), & Berries

Friends/Allies:
Steven Burns
Donovan Patton
Joshua Dela Cruz 

Enemies/Rivals: Not that she knows of. So other words: Not Available. 

Human or Mutant: 'Human' (She dosen't know about her true self yet)

Powers: TBD

Quotes:
"Mystery Girls right? Good, my name is Perpetua Spectra and I need help." (This was at the girls but, MariChat3 or Sci-Briana17, feel free to responsed to this)

"Am I human or.. a mutant?"

"The first female care taker of Blue? I'll take it even if I am the co-hostess for the series!"

Skills:
Acting
Fighting (She is great at Karate though she at all time, she carries pepper spray with her.)

Flaws:
Risk-Taker
Overambitous
Diffcult to handle
Rebellious

Strengths:
Independence
Luring people before killing them or putting them in place
Her friends (Steven, Donovan, and Joshua)

Weakness:
Not knowing what to do (This pains her)
Mention of her family (She dosen't know her family so this stumps her)
Seeing her friends in danger