Chapter One: Cheater

*Knock.* *Knock.*

Y/N was impatiently knocking on her apartment door. As she waited for grimmjow to open up. She didn't have the luxury to wait for him so she scrummaged through her raincoats pockets.
Looking for her keys she finally reached for it on her right side of the raincoat. 'Jeez took you long enough Y/n.' You thought to yourself as you waited frustratedly outside for Grimmjow. Once you found the keys to the apartment you didn't realise how quite it was.
'Maybe Grimmjows not back from work. Then again I'm usually arrive home til midnight due to your job.' You walked into the apartment taking off your work boots and taking off your raincoat placing it on the rack next to the closet door.
You slipped on your house slippers as you walk down the hallway towards the kitchen. It was dark. However it didn't bother you as you placed your backpack on the kitchen marble bench.
That's when you clicked once again when you finally got a hold of your surroundings. It was dark but you found Grimmjows work clothes hanging around the place trailing to the room. 'My poor baby must be-" Your thoughts were cut off as you found beside the trail of Grimmjows clothes laid a skirt, bra and A LADIES UNDERWEAR.
'Ho-ly.Shit. THIS BASTARDS CHEATING ON ME.' That's when you realise the bedroom light suddenly turned off. You ran across the room to get the baseball bat you leave in the closet just in case there would be a break in. You then Discreetly walk towards your bedroom. You closely lean on the door and hear whispers.
"Honey. What was that?" The voice belonged to a lady. 'Oh soooo THIS MOTHERFUCKER REALLLLLLYYYYYY DECIDED TO CHEAT ON ME.' "Babe. Y/n won't come back til." Grimmjow was cut off by Y/n. "YOU. motherfucker. How bout next time fuck in a hotel Dipshit." You leaned against the door with the bat hanging over your shoulder. You caught Grimmjow and that little hoe butt naked. This time you divert you attention to the slut. "Hey honeyyy he make you feel at home? Don't answer that BECAUSE I bet he did with his dick sticking and being thrusted into you. Feel good huh?" You started to walk towards them dragging the bat.
They scattered out of the bed quickly covering themselves up. Grimmjow putting on his boxers while the other girl puts on Grimmjows shirt covering up enough to hide her shit. "Natasha. Leave. Now." Grimmjow demanding our guest to leave.
"Oh no Natasha please stay and fuck him some more because I won't be needing him anymore." You threatened the both of them as they stood in your bedroom dumbfounded.
I guess I threatened her enough for her to run for it. I heard a thud on the way out indicating the door closed.
You looked over your shoulder once she left you slowly drew your attention back at Grimmjow. You grabbed a bag. "Y/N babe. Look at me. Please." Once you finished packing your clothes enough for two days. "Y/n we can fix this. Just the two of us. I will stop." He sounded worry as reality really hit him. "Get your shit together within two days then go to Natasha and fuck her in her own house." You glared at him dead serious.
"Why aren't you hitting me? Why aren't you swearing at ME? I KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG. Y/N. PLEASE." He begged grabbing your shoulders resting his head on your shoulder.
'Grimmjow.-' When you saw him begging you had tears swelling up in your eyes. He looked at you and he caressed your face. "I'll stop. Just. Don't leave like them." He whispered in your ear.
'No matter what happens nothing can change on what he did. Nothing. However this is the man you loved for 7 years but they went. Just as the click of the fingers.' "I gotta go grimmjow I'll give you two days if your not gone within two days, I'll leave myself and that'll be the end of everything." You sniffled as you walked past him. Tears falling down you face. "WAIT!" He shouted just as soon as you opened the door.
"Where are you staying?" He asked with pleading eyes. You turned back towards him expressionless. "At my sisters." You spitted coldly. "That's an 2 hour drive. Y/N. Stay so we can figure this out okay." He said walking to you. Once again you in his arms.
You finally snapped pushing him away. "NO. GRIMMJOW YOU DONT GET TO PLAY VICTIM WITH ME! ESPECIALLY ME. I LOVED YOU EVER SINCE UNIVERSITY. Grimmjow. I spent seven YEARS of my life to love and to cherish you. THATS SEVEN. YEARS. OF. MY. LIFE. Fooling with the one I thought who could love me. But you broke me instead. Happy now? NOW FUCK OFF. ILL CALL YOU IN TWO DAYS, IF YOUR NOT GONE THIS'LL BE YOUR LAST CHANCE OF SEEING ME." With that you slammed the door. You slide down crying as you hear Grimmjow screaming "Y/N! BABY! I LOVE YOU! COME BACK."

You were slowly killing yourself. 'Come on Y/n get a GRIP.' You slap yourself to bring you back to reality. You grabbed your phone and rung your sister informing you'll stay at her place.
When you got down to ground floor you exited the building. You waved a cab down as two pass by on the third one you finally got one. You told the cab driver your sisters home address. You felt tired and stressed as you watched many buildings pass. Your eyelids became heavy, your drifted off to sleep.

- T I M E S K I P -

I arrive at my sisters house around midnight. She waits outside asking what happened but she didn't need to know as she saw the tears falling down your face. Like a wafer tap left on.
"Baby. What happened?" She asked checking if I'm alright. "Grim...jow." You could hardly get his name out of your mouth. As you guys are outside on her porch. "Son of a bitch. It's never gotten this bad for you too come to me." As she wrapped one hand to guide you into her house. You and her settled down in her living room as she stirs up a cup of tea. She grabbed blankets for you.
"Y/n. WHAT. did.he. do?" As she sat next to you slowing getting pissed as places your cup of tea in front of you on the small coffee table. "Jirou...I caught him cheat on me." You started crying again. However this time you were being held by her as you cry on her shoulder.
"If I could I would've killed that asshole. I thought he was 'different'." Jirou scoffed holding you even tight. "Jirou...what to I do?" Whispering to her hopelessly.
"We'll figure that out tomorrow Y/n. For now just rest. I had the spare bedroom prepared when you told me you were coming." She hugs you one last time before she leaves you to rest in the spare bedroom.
With that you slept crying yourself to bed, as you see the other side of the bed vacant. You sniffled, and cried, you knew it was over. He finally broke you. As a lover. As a friend. As a human. You slowly drift to sleep as you hugged the blanket.

To be continued...
________________________________________________

A/N: HOLY. FUCK. 1224 WORDS PEOPLE. WTF 😭.  Anyways I hoped y'all enjoyed. If I'm being honest I am on hiatus for KenpachixReader i DIDNT really like it. Til next time though and merry Christmas.

24th | December | 2020.