part 2

So since wattpad for some goddamn reason won't let me scroll up to the start of our conversation im just gonna write some of that.

Earliest memory as you remember from SSB you came back after some time. And i didn't meet you before cuz you weren't there when i joined.

Soooo guess ever since i joined everyone talked about this one person names fazzy and how they miss her and how she was this amazing person.

Then i started to think "WHO IS THIS PERSON" i wanna know her too. "Sad boi noor"

But i did know that I'm gonna compel her to be my friend when she comes back again.

So guess when she did we instantly hit. Like our vibes matched so much and alsoooo she's a muslim so we were relatable on another level.

Stopping the third person now lmao.

Fazzyyyyy what do i say when i first talked to you on the chat you had such a welcoming vibe so instead of me compelling you, you compelled me cuz i was in your spell. My words make no sense cuz i don't even know what to say, there are no words to describe you tbh.
Ofc i messaged you privately to ask you and then you replied with the same energy.
So this is a thank you for ways being there for me.
Yk it takes some time to trust others but with you i knew i could trust you with anything you know everything about me that even my family doesnt know. And when you trusted me with your secrets i knew we were each others personal diaries (the difference was just that we didn't put the diary on the table after using it lmao).