1: Thanakun Palace

[AN: Here's another MG ff from me. I've changed their names into something similar-sounding because there will be mentions of Debauve's MG and Clove here. Although their stories are not entirely related. I hope you like it!]

I will always follow him and support him.

I will even throw myself if needed.

Even if it costs my life.

1: Thanakun Palace

Every night, this place is filled with people who have nothing better to do with their money. Food, booze, music? They've got it all. It's always a mix of adults who likes to de-stress, or of young students who'd like to go out and prove that they are 'old' enough to splurge.

Set in a prominent city, Clove stands tall as a symbol of wealth for anyone who classifies themselves as rich.

But only a few know that it's a den for illegal and dirty deeds that takes place in the underground. 

Aka the VIP area.

It's where a tall and handsome muscly man is right now.

"Hey Meyer, what's up?" a tall handsome man clapped on a back of a guy wearing various silver jewelry as he walked past. "Haven't seen you here for ages. Got bored over... there?"

"Not really. I just miss whiskey. You know Aphrodite doesn't like it."

"Just one from the number of things you disagree with. I'm surprised you lasted up to now. It's been how many months?"

"Today's the anniversary." Meyer raised his glass.
"A year?! Goodness, I didn't even last a week with him. Cheers!"
"Cheers, Saint."

The guy named Saint drank a shot, winced at the taste, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and wiped it on Meyer's suit.

"Tastes awful."
"You and your unrefined palate, Saint."
"You and your love for alcohol, Meyer." He shook his head as he left to join a guy that's been glaring at them for the last minute. Meyer raised his eyebrow.

"Freaking jealous asshole." He downed his whiskey and knocked on the bar to get some more.

He watched as Saint was dragged to a corner by the guy. His arms were pinned on the wall before his lips got ravished. For other people, this may seem intriguing, maybe even immoral. But for those who are used to seeing this every so often, it's no big deal.