Prologue

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

Hm, a visitor? Well, come in, come in. Rest yourself from the cold! It's not a trouble to me. Not at all! What brings you to my humble abode?

Help, you say? Well, I don't know what help I could be?

You're trying to find someone? Do tell. A lover? An enemy?

What do you mean you 'don't exactly know yet?' How can you be looking for someone if you don't know who you're looking for?

Adventurers? Yes, I know some adventurers. Who doesn't these days? There's more adventurers than adventures to be had! Why would you come to me for such things?

The fallen angel adventurer? Ah, yes, I know her. She's an old friend of mine. Her name? Galaxy Barnwell.

Locate her? Hah, she moves around too much to locate her. Lucky for you, I happen to know where she lives. Here, I'll get you a map, though it's quite a distance from here.

She lives just inside the Everly Forest, close to the town of Efteling. Try to keep your head down. They don't exactly take kindly to your kind.

Of course I know. I'm a seer! Besides, I can see your scales. You must do a better job of hiding them.

Here's your map. I wish you luck on your journey. What did you say your name was again?

Ejiro Kirishima? Interesting. You've made quite a name for yourself among the humans. Stay undercover, unless you want to be locked up and executed.

Farewell, young dragon. May the strings of fate pull you in the right direction...

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~